A Christian caring community for Kid’s Quest families, volunteers and ministry leaders to share stories, ideas, and stay connected! Sundays 9 & 10:45 am
Kid's Quest is the children's ministry of McLean Bible Church. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this site are the opinions of the participating users. McLean Bible Church does not endorse the opinions of the participating users nor any user-submitted material, content, and/or links or assume liability for any actions of the participating users
Mission: In Kid's Quest our goal is for each child to become a fully devoted follower of Christ—growing in their relationship with Jesus, serving with their gifts, connecting with God’s people, and sharing Jesus with others. We achieve this by bringing church and family together for a child’s spiritual growth.
Love the ways the Lord is continuing to work in our church! Check out this video from Jefferson and Carol about the church the Lord is planting from our congregation. Join us in supporting them!
It's Monday and time to start Day 1 of this week's devotional 'When Sin Entered the World.'
Watch this short video for a reminder of how to lead your family through the devotional book this week!
dropbox.com Shared with Dropbox
Family Devotional Day 5
- Review discussions from the week
- Find Colossians 1:16-17 in your Bible and write the words in the book together.
- Read Psalm 33:6-9
- Write or share with members of your family a prayer to God, telling Him what you think about everything He has created.
Family Devotional Day 4
- Review the story
- Go over the Christ Connection
- Use God's Gospel Plan to Share Salvation with your child!
- Read Job 12:7-9
- Pray as a family. Thank God for creating a way for us to spend eternity with Him through belief in His Son, Jesus.
Family Devotional Day 3
- Review the story
- When God spoke, things happened. What does this tell you about His power?
- What makes something good?
- Who decides what is good?
- Read John 1:1-3
- Pray as a family. Thank God for being our Creator and King.
Family Devotional Day 2
- Review what kids remember about the story
- What does this story teach us about God?
- What was special about everything God created?
- Read Revelation 4:11 and talk about it
- Pray as a family. Thank God for something specific that He created.
Family Devotional Day 1
- Read the story God Created the World (pg 2)
- List things God created on each day of creation (pg 3)
- Read Hebrews 11:3 and talk about it (pg 5)
- Pray as a family. Thank God that He created everything
and everything He created was good!
It's the first day of our Fall Family Devotional!
This week we talked about how God Created the World. Not sure how to start? Follow along with us as we study God's Word as a family!
I know the first day of school brings so many different emotions, fears, anxieties, butterflies, etc. It also brings excitement!! Praying for each of you. My prayer is that you would have a lot of fun, make a difference for Christ in the lives of your friends, and that the Word we talk about on Sunday’s would be real throughout the week.
Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."
[08/11/18] Kindergarten and 1st Grade Families: we’re going to be hanging out at Trailside Park tomorrow (Sat, Aug 11) from 10-12! Would love for you to stop by and say hi and meet some of the other families! Hope to see you there!
[07/05/18] Sports Camp registration ends on July 8! Base Sports Ministry
A body of Christian women, with a mission to grow together in Christ; building a foundation of Sisterly Love through Unity, Trust & Loyalty.
Our mission is to inspire families to live together with God, making their homes a little taste of heaven to share with others for the renewal of faith & culture.
Pastor Guillermo Romero, Somos una iglesia Bautista Independiente Fundamental
Update interested parties about the National Museum of American Religion and make available items of interest concerning the American religious experience
Congregation Sha'are Shalom (Gates of Peace) is a young and rapidly growing Conservative synagogue, located at 19357 Evergreen Mills Road, Leesburg, VA
Vision: Know God, Go with God, Grow in God Objective: Deeper in Faith, Broader in Community --Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8, Philippians 2:5, Romans 12
Potomac Hills Presbyterian Church is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) with an average attendance of 225 people.
The Official page of FMOBC Leesburg,VA
Pastores Judith y Santos Cruz. Nueva Generacion de Adoradores.
Our Location: 75 Lawson Road SE,Leesburg, VA 20175 (Just off of the W&OD Trail)
Believers Baptist Church
Pure Fashion is an international faith based program designed for girls 14-18 to help young women re-discover and re-affirm their innate value and authentic femininity.