The official page for Canaan Church Grand Prairie TX. We are committed to sharing the love of Christ, developing faith in people of all ages. Services, Sunday 10:00 AM
Sickness, virus, earthquakes, floods... it's enough to make any sane person want to crawl under a rock and hide. But the Bible tells us in 2 Timothy 1:7 that God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. When fear tries to take hold of your life right now I encourage you to fight back with power, love and sound mind that is readily available to you from the Holy Spirit. How?
1. Exert your power 🤸♀️: Do something you have the power to control such as cleaning a closet, clean a drawer, take an inventory of your food so you can see just how much you DO have, organize files and papers, clean a bookcase, clean your windows, sweep the floor, take a walk around the block and just breathe...anything that gets you up and doing something you have the power to do.
2. Exhibit some love 💖: Reach out to someone on social media and offer them an encouraging word, write a letter, make a gift you can mail someone, do a chore for a family member so they don't have to do it, anything that helps you to center your actions on someone else.
3. Cultivate a sound mind 🌻. Read your bible..more. Write out scriptures that can bring you comfort and then tape them places you see often such as the cabinets, fridge door and bathroom mirrors. When you write those scriptures and where it can be done, replace the words 'you' with your name. Make the scripture personal. Also, I suggest getting about 2 news agencies you trust and using those as your source of information. Quit clicking everything on social media because it's just breeding fear and panic. In fact I suggest a timer on your phone or desk. Set your timer for social media time. You're more prone to visit the groups you care about rather than the mindless scrolling if you KNOW you're only going to be on social media for a total of 30 minutes a day.
Canaan Church will be posting more encouraging posts like this in the future. Be sure and like the page so you will see the notifications. Remember to pray for each other! God will prevail!
Hear my cry, O God;
attend to my prayer.
2. From the ends of the earth I call out to You
whenever my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
that is higher than I.
3. For You have been my refuge,
a tower of strength against the enemy.
4. Let me dwell in Your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of Your wings.
The Wilson and Steadman family meeting to pray.
The National and Local news changes hourly. But, our God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Numbers 23:19). The President has called for a National Day of Prayer on Sunday, March 15th. While many local churches have decided to take a safety precaution and close the doors, this doesn't mean you can't have your own day of prayer in your home. This will be a good day to remember the ways of the pioneers who founded this nation. There weren't always churches to attend, and families had church in their cabins, wagons, and camps. But, they had church.
- Pray for those directly impacted with the virus to mend and be healed.
- Pray to mend the hearts and spirits of those suffering with fear and anxiety during these different days.
- Pray for a peaceful ‘normalcy’ to return.
- Pray for parents who are going to have kids around because of school closures to - that the homes be filled with peace, calm and fun.
- Pray for your local, state and world leaders that they be guided with facts and not fears as they make hard decisions to protect all involved.
- Pray for the ministers that they listen to unctions of the Holy Spirit so that they can minster grace and peace while things are less than normal right now.
- Pray for those in the medical field that are in the front of this microscopic battle.
- Pray for their health, and that they have all the necessary supplies to do their jobs.
- Pray for your first responders. Now they not only have to do their job as usual, but have to do it with more layers of precautions.
- Pray for peace to reign in your heart.
- Pray for wisdom.
- Pray for physical and mental strength.
- Pray for your family.
- Pray for yourself
In the best interest of our small congregation of which a majority are in the age bracket who need to take extra precautions against the Corona Virus, we have decided to cancel Sunday morning services through the month of March.
We will stay tuned to local and national news and will post here what plans will be for Sunday services in April.
*Sunday Services canceled for the remainder of March.*
*April to be determined*
Have a blessed Sunday! Today’s sermon by Bro Stan is out of Psalm 61, “Hear My Cry”.
[08/31/19] FYI! Carrier under I-20 will be CLOSED all directions on Friday 9/6 through Monday 9/9. Expect heavy traffic on the service road.
NSC INTERCESSOR TEAM IS A MINISTRY TO BE A WATCHMEN IN JESUS NAME FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST THROUGH PRAYER THAT WE MAY OVERCOME THE WILES OF THE DEVIL.
We are a 501c3 non profit ministry committed to share the Gospel message through singing, preaching the Word and encouraging pastors. Pastor Seminars
Jovenes Adventistas de Grand Prairie son jovenes con la meta de ir al cielo.
We believe in the whole word of God, the cross, the blood of the precious Lamb of God, the Trinity- Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
Te invitamos a la reunión en español los Domingos a las 11:30 a.m. en la capilla. Crossroads en Español es un ministerio de Crossroads Christian Church.
Empowering Men and Women to embrace their God- given purpose through prophetic Coaching.
4th and Goal is the Sports Outreach Ministry for City Chapel Church established to serve the Grand Prairie/Arlington Community
Hola, Nosotros somos un grupo de jóvenes de Immaculate Concepción en Grand Prairie nos reunimos a las 7:30 pm en el cuarto 302 (en la cafetería). Nuestro grupo le haze la invitación a jóvenes de 18-32 años que no estén casados.
We are House of Covenant Dallas a C & S Movement Church. Surulere, AYO NI O.
Welcome to Exalted Praise Church FB Page!!! Here you can connect with our Ministry, News and Others 24/7!!! Stay Tuned!