Our mission, as God's people, is to preach a living and Victorious Jesus and to lead men & women into a closer relationship with Christ through Evangelism, Education, and Example!
Operating as usual
Our complete dependence must be in and on the LORD! Humility says, Lord, I can't even walk without you holding my hand.
Operation Life Ready
Faith, Family, Friendship, Food, Fun!
Let the Lord help you!
Faith in God” 5 October 13
BR: Hebrews Ch. 11:1-6 Saturday
Text: Hebrews 11:6 Fellowship Meeting
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.”
Intro: We need not go any further then this verse this afternoon. Everything you need to know about faith and how to get it, and how to persevere in it, is right here.
As you read the bible keep this in mind, it is a book written during a period of great persecution. They were being killed for their faith in God.
Yet in spite of this they were willing to die then deny Him.
I may not have all the answers people ask, but THIS I KNOW, GOD IS REAL, GOD IS ALIVE AND HE LIVES INSIDE OF ME.
“He that cometh to God must believe that He is” YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS THERE, THAT HE EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith – Belief, confidence, trust, reliance. In the bible, faith is a life-shaping attitude toward God. The person with faith considers Gods’ revelation of Himself and of truth to be certain and sure. The person with faith then responds to God with trust, love, and obedience.
Biblical faith, has two aspects: on God’s part there is an act of revelation that calls for a response; on man’s part there is a response of faith that evaluates God’s revelation as trustworthy and responds wholeheartedly to the Lord.
God presents Jesus as His Son, whose death and resurrection wins us forgiveness, and we, by faith, rely completely on Jesus for our salvation.
Gideon hiding behind the threshing floor, hiding from his enemy. The angel finds him and says Hail thy mighty man of valor. Hey representative of God where are all the miracles that our fathers told us about. “Go in this thy strength.”
Because you know, (knowledge is power, especially knowledge of God) God is going to use you to deliver Israel from the Medianites.
1. Okay God if you use me first do this for me. Let dew be on my mantle and not on the ground. God did it.
2. Okay God that was too easy, but let there be dew on the earth and not on my mantle. God did it.
3. God says if you still don’t believe me, go into the camp of the Medianites and listen to what they are talking about. He over hears them interpreting a dream one of the men had. It’s basicly that Gideon was coming down the mountain to defeat their army. Gideon believes!!
4. HE BEGINS TO RUN WITH HIS 300 MEN AND HE TELLS THEM TO SHOUT, “THE SWORD OF THE LORD AND OF GIDEON.”
HOW FAITH CAME
Moody once said: “If all the time that I spent praying for faith was put together it would be months. I thought that someday faith was going to come down and strike me like lightning. But faith did not come. One day I read in the tenth chapter of Romans, ‘So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.’ I had closed my Bible, and prayed for faith.’ I NOW OPENED MY BIBLE AND BEGAN TO READ GOD’S WORD, AND FAITH HAS BEEN GROWING EVER SINCE.”
- Without faith you can’t please God. So with faith you please God.
- I. You must come to God to receive faith.
1. I don’t care how you come:
2. Come to God in sin and receive forgiveness.
3. Come to God in sickness and receive healing.
4. Come to God demon possessed and be calmed, clothed and in your right mind.
5. Come to God on a stretcher and you will walk away carrying the thing that once carried you.
6. Come to God with your last ounce of strength, having lost all your money and all confidence in your doctor, and leave completely whole.
7. Come to God blind and a beggar, given only one request “what do you want me to do for you”, and leave with your sight.
8. Come to me all ye that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest.
9. Come learn of me for I am meek and lowly in heart and you shall find rest unto your souls.
- II. God is the rewarder of Faith. He deals to man the measure of faith. (How much faith do you need?) God measures out that amount for that particular need. The greater the need, the amount will be equivalent or greater to the need. IF YOU HAVE FAITH AS A MUSTER SEED, YOU WILL SAY TO THIS MOUNTAIN BE THOU REMOVED AND IT MUST MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MOUNTAIN GET OUT OF MY WAY, MOUNTAIN GET OUT OF MY WAY, JESUS SAID, YOU MUST OBEY, SO MOUNTAIN GET OUT OF MY WAY. YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE SHADOW OF DEATH, A MOUNTAIN ON MY RIGHT AND A WALL TO MY LEFT FAITH GIVES ME THE POWER TO SAY BE REMOVED FROM ME TODAY, IT MAKES NO DIFFERENT BIG OR SMALL, WHEN I SAY COME DOWN IT’S GOT TO FALL,
- Abel was rewarded – God was pleased with his sacrifice.
- Enoch was rewarded – God was pleased with his determination to walk with Him in the midst of an evil world.
- Noah was rewarded – being spared and moving with fear, prepared the ark.
- Gods’ revelation of His will and what was expected and what would happen, caused each of these men to responed in faith.
Conclusion: Faith should shape our perspective, transforming the way we live our lives. We who believe in Jesus can be sure of what we hope for, even though we can’t yet see it.
- III. You must diligently seek Him for it. Knock and it shall be opened unto you, seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be given unto you.
Is there some problem in your life to solve,
Some passage seeming full of mystery?
God knows, who brings the hidden things to light.
God holds the key.
Is there some door closed by the Father's hand
Which widely opened you had hoped to see?
Trust God and wait; for when He shuts the door,
He holds the key.
Is there some earnest prayer unanswered yet
Or answered NOT as you had thought would be?
God will make clear His purpose by and by.
God holds the key.
"Cast your burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain you." Ps. 55:22
"Come unto Me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall rest unto your souls. FOR MY YOKE IS EASY, AND MY burden is light." Mt. 11:28-30. Taken from the "The Yoke Made Easy" Alfred Doerffler 1935
Read closely and Get ready, get ready, get ready!
Read closely and Get ready, get ready, get ready!
Worshipping Jesus in Spirit and in Truth.
[10/03/21] Arise and shine and give God the glory. 11am service. Go God!
Our "Worship Jesus Conference" is off to a glorious start.
Yes, we are to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Let us also heed the Word to Worship Him in the beauty of Holiness. Keep your heart with all diligence...
This is what it's all about!
Because of Who you Are-Vicki Yohe because of who you are
Revival all over this land!
1. Repent of all known sin
2, Forgive everyone and put away all doubtful things.
3. Follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit.
4. Confess Christ to everyone, that He is Savior.
Are you available to attend the Worship Conference?
[09/17/21] Isaiah 46 - Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs (gray) will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?...Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me. Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:..Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory."
Stay focused on the goal and purpose of Christianity:
Being like Jesus.
Following the Holy Spirit.
Eating the Word.
Enjoy the process.
|Tuesday||7:30pm - 8pm|
|Thursday||7:30pm - 8:30pm|
|Sunday||11am - 12pm|
|6:30pm - 7:30pm|