TDA Single's Ministry
Thrive Young Adult Ministry is a ministry of TDA Church in Dallas, TX. It is for young adults 18 and up
Hope you all can join us at #FamilyNight tonight! 7:15 • See you soon! 🙏🏻
TDA Single's Ministry's cover photo
Thank you all for joining us at this past Friday's bowling event. We had a great time and cannot wait till our next event. We'll see you guys Wednesday night. 😉
Lunch outing after service this morning!
Don’t forgot to join us tonight.🙏🏼
Family night @ 7:15 pm
See you there!
Family Night tonight! Joins us. 7:15pm
We can’t wait for #FamilyNight tomorrow! Invite someone! • 7:15pm
Bake Sale tomorrow!
THIS FRIDAY 10/28 7-9pm
4710 W. Illinois Ave.
Fall Carnival 2016 is THIS FRIDAY! There will be tons of food, games, and fun for the WHOLE FAMILY!!
Also, make sure to come dressed in your favorite Dallas Cowboys gear as we will all be representing our home team and celebrating the incredible season they have been having so far!
We can't wait! See you there!! #TDACarnival16
- Four things happen when we pray:
1. God Hears (Ps 4:3)
2. God Strengthens (Ps 10:17-18)
3. God Blesses (Matt 7:11)
4. God Acts (James 5:16-18)
Powerful things happen when we pray. You're not just venting or talking into thin air. When we pray, God does real, amazing, incredible things! Prayer brings the Almighty God into the mundane details of our lives.
So, if God does all those amazing things when we pray, why do we treat prayer so lightly? -
#TDASinglesChat Wedneday's 715p.
- Wednesday we talked about "God Is My Helper" (Ps 54:4). Those four words can change every situation. King David was in a cave, scared and running from his enemies. He could've easily given up & died there but he did not. He acknowledges that God was his helper. He trusts God will help him find a way out of his horrible situation.
There is no situation too great for God. There is no heart too hard for God. There is no budget too tight for God. There is no boss too difficult for God. God is your helper! He is my helper! He is OUR helper!! Those four words change every situation. -
"Faith is my soul seeing what my eyes cannot see!" - Pastor David.
- As you jump into your weekly routine, we want to remind you to KEEP THE FAITH! Our prayers will be answered. As we patiently wait on God to move, we must continue to pursue Him. Read the word, listen to a podcast, worship, encourage a friend, etc. We challenge you to feed your spirit this week more than ever. As pastor David said yesterday, keep pursuing even when you don't feel like it. -
- It's midweek & time to refuel. Hope to see you tonight. #TDASinglesChat 715p.
REMINDER: We're still accepting donations for the Homeless Shelter. Items can be dropped off in the bookstore Wednesday & Sunday. -
- We had a great time last night! The burgers were so good and the word delivered even better! Bro Brian shared the following...
"I want to fix things & I want to fix it NOW. Sometimes when God wants to fix our issue we don't want to wait on Him. Waiting is trusting God. Trusting Him is pursing Him. That means read your bible or worship or listen to podcast or read an encouraging devotional or come to church faithfully. Keep pursuing Him through the storm. God will answer your prayer but you have to trust Him."
Again, if you missed out no worries! We have another study planned real soon. Keep checking our page for details! See ya in the house tomorrow! -
[09/16/16] - Bible Study and Cookout TONIGHT! Come ready to eat and receive an encouraging word from our worship leader, Brian Sandoval. Hope to see you there. 7p @TDA Church! -
[09/13/16] - Bible Study and Cookout THIS Friday @TDA 7-9pm. Don't miss it! -
- The Single's group has been working on some exciting end-of-the-year events. Our first bible study is set for next Friday 9/16.
Where: TDA Church backyard
Come hear a special word from our Worship Leader, Brian. Dinner will be provided so there's no excuse to miss out. We'd love to see you there! -
"Always have a Plan B ready because plan A doesn't always work. Sometimes things do not work in your favor. That's life. You've got to always be prepared." ~ Officer Perez
- As Christ followers we are not exempt from this world's trials/defeats. Having a plan B is not a bad thing. We must always be prepared with a next step. Ask God for wisdom and guidance. He will deliver. -
- I was recently contacted by Dallas International Street Church a non-profit organization who helps the homeless and those who've struggled with addictions.
They are in need of donations for their ministry. I have no doubt that our Single's Ministry can contribute to theirs. A flyer with the detailed information will be posted soon.
Let us be a blessing to others. Christ called us to impact the world. We can do it one person at a time! -
- We had a good time at yesterday's lunch. No worries if you couldn't make it. We have some outings and bible studies planned for the near future. Make sure to frequently check our page for the upcoming calendar of events. -
We hope you all are enjoying the day off.
Happy Labor Day!
- TGIF! Don't forget lunch this Sunday following morning service. Hope you can join us! -
828 W Davis St
Dallas, TX 75208
"Don't cripple yourself with brutal debt. Manage your time wisely. Use your gifts to make God famous. Don't waste your single years!"
We had an awesome study last night. If you could not make it, no worries. Keep on the look out for upcoming singles events.
[08/31/16] - It's mid week and it's time to refuel. Tonight's topic: Don't Waste Your Single Years. Join us.#TDASinglesChat 715p -
Hey guys, hope you can join us this Sunday 9/4. We're heading to BB Bop Seoul Kitchen for lunch after morning service.
828 W Davis St
Dallas, TX 75208
"If you make the decision that you don't mind inconvenience or interruption, then God can use you. You can make a difference in the world. But if you remain addicted to your own comfort, God will have to pass you by for someone who is more willing to endure the hard things in life in order to do God's will."
- Be Ready to Be Interrupted by Joyce Meyer -
- Shout out to Marvin Urtes for achieving his goal as personal trainer. And Abigail De Jesús was acknowledged by Zagat for her fast cake decorating skills while consistently producing beautiful, sweet, triple-layer works of art. You guys make us proud. -
- It's Hot Topic Wednesday. Join us as we answer "Are Social Networking Sites Good for Our Society?" You don't want to miss it. #TDASinglesChat 7:15p-
- Join us tonight as we talk about God's purpose for our lives. You don't want to miss it! #TDASinglesChat 715p -
- It's midweek and you've survived! Make an extra effort to come refuel at singles chat tonight. The weather is perfect, so no excuses :-) You don't want to miss out on our informative discussions. Hope to see you! -
"Not being accepted to college was a big rejection. However, I did not give up & decided to apply again. It required more work but I was persistent. I reapplied and was accepted! I complete my first year in a few months. Rejection taught me to keep pressing forward."
Last night, we shared our stories of rejection. Although some were sad and shocking, they were also motivating and encouraging. Thank you guys for being open and willing to discuss your personal life experiences. These discussions definitely help during difficult times.
If you couldn't make it this week, we'll be there again next week. Same time. Same place :) #TDASinglesChat
- Have you had a tough beginning this week? Have you experienced disappointment, rejection, depression, anger, etc? Well, there is no better place to be than to fellowship with the church family. We do not have all the answers BUT we can encourage one another. That's what we do! Don't miss out tonight's chat session. It is always a blessing to be encouraged by the group. -
- #TDASinglesChat. 715p. -
- Following is some insight from the several conversations we had at last night's chat session:
"I experienced disappointment when applying for school. I had my plans in order and everything was working in my favor. But my plans fell through. I was not accepted and I was hurt. I cried and was angry but I had to shake it off. I started the application process again. This time, I was accepted into a different school program which gave ME the option to choose what I wanted. I have better opportunities & choices this second time around. Opportunities I did not realize I had the first time. God is good and He always works things out. He is in control."
Romans 8:28 says "...all things work together for good..." It is a promise from God, to those who are committed to Him, that nothing will happen in their lives that God is not controlling...NOTHING!
Stay Strong. Don't Give Up. Your BETTER is ahead but only if you get back up! #TDASinglesChat -
- No matter who you are, where you live, what you do for a living, or how much money you have, you have experienced disappointment. Join us tonight as we discuss the topic & for some great fellowship. Don't miss out! -
#TDASinglesChat. 715. See you there!
God made each of us unique. There is no other person who is exactly like you. You are an original!
Join us tonight as we disccus how God made you unique to benefit others.
Single's chat tonight. 715pm. See you there!
- Remember that fear is NOT from God but from Satan. The enemy's job is to instill fear and paralize you. Don't stand sill in terror. Take God's hand and move forward! -
- We have no idea what we’re going to encounter this coming year. However, we can boldly say "The Lord is my helper, so I will NOT fear..." With God on our side everything is possible! -
- New Year. New Challenges. New Strength. New Blessings. New YOU. -
[12/30/15] - Hey gang! Just a reminder we're not having service tonight. However, please join us tomorrow night at 10pm for our annual New Year's Service -
- "If it weren't for my church family I don't know how we would've made it through the hard times." Sister Martha Avalos. -
- Join us tomorrow night as we continue our Thankful series. 715pm -
- "When I came to Christ I learned that pride was no more. In God He's first. Everyone else is second." What a blessing to hear Bro Len's powerful testimony last Wednesday. -
- Tomorrow another guest joins us as we continue our "Thankful" series. You don't want to miss it. 715pm -
[11/11/15] - Last week, Sister Angelica shared with us how the church family helped her find peace through one of the "storms" in her life. Tonight we have another guest speaker. We're excited to hear another encouraging testimony. Carve out some time this evening and join us! 715p! -
Hope to see you tonight!!!
- SINGLE'S CHAT TONIGHT! - We we will be continuing our Fruit of the Spirit Series - Topic is Gentleness! - Don't miss it! -
- A gentle answer will calm a person's anger, but an unkind answer will cause more anger. - Proverbs 15:1 -
- Scripture makes very clear the Faithfulness of God towards His people. We have a God who can be trusted. How then can WE be faithful to God?
- Be faithful in your church, in your relationships & with your resources.
Sunday ScheduleSS Bible Study 10:00 AM Morning Service 11:00 AM Evening Worship 6:00 PM Wednesday Evening 7:00 PM
The young adult ministry of Highland Park UMC, in Dallas, TX provides programming and discipleship opportunities for 22-34 year olds.
united metodist church,
Mar Thoma Church of Dallas, Farmers Branch
Sunday Activities - Bible Study - 9:30 a.m.- Morning Worship - 10:50 a.m. Wednesday Activities - AWANA 6:30 p.m.- Youth Activities 6:30 p.m.- Time of prayer 6:30 p.m.- Adult Bible Studies 7:00 p.m.
To minister and disciple the lost by extending the love of Christ through evangelism. To equip and mature followers of Christ to advance the kingdom
Together we love and learn, pray and praise! ALL are invited to join us every Sunday at 11am!
Welcome to the Destiny House Children’s Ministry page! We are the official children’s ministry of The Potter’s House of Dallas.
SHFTY is Temple Shalom's youth group for students in grades 8-12. Join us on the second Friday of each month for teen Blue Jean Shabbat services and once a month for engaging social and educational programming.
Pastor Arturo Casco
Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ through worship of God, covenant relationships and service to others.