We as people gathering together to restore the house of God. To point people to a place of worship. Isa. 58:1 Cry aloud and spare not.
Looking for a move of God be in the house
No giant can defeat you you suffered for your anointing. When nobody sees your worth God does it’s time to rise king I call you out from the back. You carry what the people need for the move of God.
See you there
Raw talk December 21 3:30pm looking for a great conversation and some raw talking to help build kingdom let’s talk. Will have food and refreshments. 3873 Riverview Chase Bluff Ellenwood, GA. Dr Derrick Zachary
The Gathering Holy Convocation Anderson, SC
Come out and join us for a conversation and good food.
Come out and fellowship with us on tomorrow time 9 AM to 12 PM looking forward to seeing you in the house walking in authority international ministries. 3924 Shirley Dr. SW., Atlanta, GA 30336
Looking for a great time to happen come and share with us.
Lets see you in the house the word is going to answer your questions.
We want to see you in the house. God is getting ready to blow our minds.
Ready for impact
Come and celebrate with us on tomorrow morning 10am expect a word from glory. Parking across the street and train Garnett station next to greyhound we look forward to seeing you there.
Looking for a place to worship here we are moving in the things of God.
Photos from Walking in Authority International Ministry's post
Be there next week to release the fire
Holy convocation don't miss out
Come out and celebrate
You don't want to miss what God is doing
We would love to see there in Cleveland, TN there is a word for the people of God
Come and celebrate with us on this special day for Arnold Gilbert to the office of prophet
We are excited to see you there
Arm yourself—praise and worship are tools that break through the Heavenlies all the way to the throne of God. There have been many people who feel like their lives have been on hold for a number of years; and they have not known how to move forward with the plan of God for their lives. God is granting His people the grace they need to step out in faith and move toward the things He has already placed inside of them. Many people are going to take the plunge and move towards the things that have been in there heart from the beginning. This will require wisdom and faith, but God is more than ready to supply you with what you need.
Come and receive from God
[01/22/18] We are inherently emotional and sensitive beings who are easily affected by the actions of others against us. So much so that the childhood saying “sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never harm me” reflects the naïveté from which it derives since words are much more powerful weapons than they have been assumed to be. In fact, the verbal attack and abuse of others accounts for a significant amount of the pain and hurt that people carry around with them today. So what do you do when you are the constant target of someone’s spiteful words? What do you do when you are repeatedly told that there is nothing good in or about you and that there never will be? Well, first of all, what you cannot afford to do is to allow it to consume you. Instead, you must flush your mind by rehearsing what God’s Word says about you. For example, you will find within the Word of God that you were made in God’s image and that you were created for His purpose (cf. Genesis 1:26-27; Psalm 139:14). Then it is absolutely necessary that you forgive the one who has hurt you in order for you to experience healing in that area of your life.
See you on saturday lets set the atmosphere foe what God want to release
Be in the house
Calling all men out
2017 Holy Convocation, Bishop A Felton, Apostle Mona Miller, Apostle Ramon Minggia Apostle Derrick Zachary
Discerning the Spirit of Absalom in the Church
Be Aware Of Characteristics:
1. They seek an audience.
2. 2 Samuel 15:2 Now Absalom would rise early and stand beside the way to the gate. So it was, whenever anyone who had a lawsuit came to the king for a decision, that Absalom would call to him and say, "What city are you from?" And he would say, "Your servant is from such and such a tribe of Israel." 2. Love, kindness and favor are their tools. Who can resist that?
3. 3. Absalom caused division by sweetness, “stealing the hearts of David’s followers” 2 Samuel 15:5 And so it was, whenever anyone came near to bow down to him, that he would put out his hand and take him and kiss him.
4. 4. Tells people, “You are special to me and my friend”. “I love you more than the pastor; I will spend the quality time with you he doesn’t”.
5. 5. Special treatment: Coffee, Tea, fellowship, trips, gifts, favors. Everyone likes to be treated special. Everyone wants to feel special.
6. 6. Nothing the pastor/leadership does is good enough for Absalom. Even if most of Absalom’s ideas are implemented it will never be good enough. Fault will always be found.
7. 7. They plant doubt concerning leadership. They find faults in leaders usually not related to spiritual qualifications, and minor things are made major issues; such as what kind of car the pastor drives, how long he takes to receive offerings, etc. 2 Samuel 15:4 Moreover Absalom would say, "Oh, that I were made judge in the land, and everyone who has any suit or cause would come to me; then I would give him justice."
8. 8. They have a hidden agenda. His motives were not known until they manifested and it was too late. You know where you stand with Jezebel and Korah, but Absalom is sneaky, and does things behind your back.
9. 9. Absalom tells you what you want to hear. A pastor’s job is to speak the truth in love; sometimes that truth hurts and requires change, but it is always for our good.
10. 10. They eventually come forward with open disloyalty and division. He later came to a place of such brazenness as sleeping openly with his father’s wives.
New York the prophets are here we declare your glory
Calling all men and women to this powerful Mens revival Oct 21-23 you don't want to miss God move in the house.
Positioning is very important
It is crucial to align with the right people and places this year. It is important to look at the lives of those you are aligned with. What is the fruit of their ministry or efforts?
Are people thriving or is there a trail of brokenness? Alignment and location is important for this new season. God will be moving some people unexpectedly because of new assignments that are coming.
First Quarter Forecast
January will be a continued time of deeper pruning as God prepares us to operate at the higher levels coming. What we did in past seasons we will not be able to do in the New Year. God will be revealing and healing things at a deeper level.
[09/10/15] As The Church awakens to the sound of heaven, regional transformation begins to occur. The Bride washes her garments. The Bride prepares for the Bridegroom. As the Bride interacts with the Bridegroom, the Bridegroom–Jesus–prepares her for war. Jesus teaches the Bride–The Church–how to war against His enemies. Jesus teaches The Church how to rule with Him from a heavenly position of power and authority, bringing all things under His feet. The Bride was meant to rule and reign with the Bridegroom over the earth and the nations of the earth. As this prophetic sound is released, the Bride is awakened to this revelation, and she learns how to reign and rule with Jesus. As The Church once again learns how to reign and rule righteously, then all things on earth come into order. God raises up righteous leaders who will rule us in government. God raises up righteous educators who will teach our children the ways of God. God raises up righteous business men and women who will make billions of dollars to fund the kingdom of God, and who will make disciples of the nations by changing economies, eradicating poverty and disease, and bringing the Gospel to the lost. As The Church reigns and rules, our influence will alter the entertainment industry and we’ll begin to see more righteous expressions of Christ and His Gospel.
We are doing great things for the kingdom come and join us at 5135 memorial drive stone mountain, ha 30083. You don't want to miss what God got for you.
I am the lion of Judah I come to restore.
Photos from Walking in Authority International Ministry's post
|Sunday||09:00 - 17:00|
Our vision: To be Inviting and Encouraging men to be Engaged in Service and Fellowship with the Purpose of Developing Disciples of Jesus Christ.
A church that passionately models the life of Christ thru significant relationships of families and youth characterized by a loving spiritual environment.
Find information about upcoming Metropolis of Atlanta events for folks of all ages!
Worship Opportunities at Agape' Church of God Sunday Evangelistic Enrichment: 10:30 A Morning Worship: 11:30 A Prophet Freddie Woods, Pastor
Location: 4485 Fulton Industrial Blvd. Suite I Atlanta, GA 30336 "Where there is LIFE, there is HOPE."
This is the official page of Changing A Generation Full Gospel Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia "Changing the Way We Do Church" Bishop Paul S. Morton, Pastor/Dr. Debra B. Morton, Co-Pastor
Worship Team at Mount Paran Church. Leading our community of believers in praise and reverence every Sunday morning at 9 & 11 am.
Al-Farooq Masjid is a nonprofit, non-political, religious organization with its headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Advocating God’s eternal love through fellowship and faithful service!