Life Church Ministries is a church that has been called by God to be fresh soil in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Our Beliefs -
All of LIFE Church Ministries beliefs are grounded in sound doctrine of the scriptures, the Holy Bible.
1. The Bible is infallible and God Breathed; 2 Timothy 3:16-17 “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2. Jesus Christ is Lord (Personal Relationship; Lord of Lord and King of Kings) Philippians 2:6-11 “Who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
3. Salvation (Faith and Confession) Ephesians 2:8-9 “8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Romans 10: 9-13 “9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
4. Discipleship/Relationship: (Study to show thyself approved) 2 Timothy 2:15 (NKJV) “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Exodus 9:16 “But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”
5. Transformation: Ezekiel 36:26 “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh” Romans 12: 1-2 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
. Our Values –
LIFE Church values represent the Kingdom of God, through the local Church, to work outwardly for the betterment of humanity. LIFE Church is committed to fulfilling the Great Commission, as disciples of Jesus Christ, by living our values in order to show others how to observe all the things Christ commanded us to do. (Matthew 28:20) - “…teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you”
1. Love: Our focus is to imitate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ to others as we have received the same from Him.
John 13:34-35: “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
2. Community: We live and promote a spirit of unity within the community of believers while also embracing diversity of gifts and function within the Household of Faith, the Body of Christ to edify (encourage and strengthen) one another.
Romans 12: 4-5 “For as in one body we have many members and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ and individually members one of another;”
1 Corinthians 12: 6-7 – “And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all.”
3. Service: We answer the call to serve our community in love and mercy toward those with varying physical & spiritual needs to bring the redemptive message of salvation. All the work Jesus did in the community always had a redemptive message for those who would hear and receive. We strive to not only to answer the physical need but the spiritual aspects of service in the community.
Matthew 5:16 “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
4. Education: We empower others by educating them to understand that they were created to glorify God, so that they will not lack any good thing according to His promises. Colossians 1: 9-14 ….”and be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that they may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.”
5. Giving: We strive to be faithful stewards of God’s blessings by giving back to Him and others in the areas of our time, talent & treasure.
Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also;”
I Peter 4:10 “As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God;”
Acts 20:35 “I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Please Join us for Intercessory Prayer every Wednesday at 6:25 am. If you have prayer requests, please inbox us your requests
Join Us Every Wednesday Morning at 6:10 am
Life Church Ministries - Services held each Sunday at 10:30 am - Stewart Weller Elementary 20700 Marblehead Dr. Ashburn VA 20147
We have our brand in the community, 1st church in Loudoun County to be featured on Harris Teeter’s Pharmacy bags. We are here on Fresh Soil in Ashburn. Stop by in the morning and worship with us. Lcmashburn.org., each Sunday at 10:30
Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD
“Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.”
Life Church Ministries wishing you and yours all the blessings of this Holiday season.
In Psalms 113:3 it reads From the rising of the sun to its going down. The name of the LORD is to be praised. Life Church Ministries invites you to come praise God with us this Sunday at our 10:30 worship. Our campus is located at Stuart Weller Elementary 20700 Marblehead Drive Ashburn VA. See you there......
Life Church Ministries extends God blessings to you tonight
You are never alone, God is right there with you. He’s been there from the very beginning and will be there in the end. Join us on Sunday mornings at 10:30 am for spirit filled praise and worship and receive a powerful word from the Lord.
The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much. We have this confidence when we pray that he hears us. When you pray it produces the desired result you need
As you get ready to start your week remember. You still got joy.... Life Church Ministries is praying especially for you. Have a great week.
Hello, I would like to introduce myself to Facebook! And would like to thank all who come to our page for inspiration, so nice to meet you all! God Bless many many more post to follow. Pastor Constance L. Taylor
Join Life Church Ministries for Worship and the Word on this Sunday! There are seasons when situations may make us feel lost, but God is faithful to encourage and lift us and take us through every situation. Come be uplifted, encouraged by receiving the life giving Word of God! You're invited, bring a friend!
#LifeChurch #FreshSoil #EncounterGod
Location: Steuart Weller Elementary School
20700 Marblehead Dr., Ashburn, Virginia 20147
Constance L. Taylor, Pastor
Time: 10:30am - www.FreshSoil.org
Please join Pastor Connie Taylor and the
Life Church Family on Sunday September 3rd
at 10:30 am as we Celebrate our 1st. Anniversary.
Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 And he said:
“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation,
My stronghold and my refuge;
My Savior, You save me from violence.
4 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies. (2 Samuel 22:1-4; NJKV)
Lift up your very own life to God, all of you which includes the talents He has given to you. Be that living sacrifice unto God. When we give ourselves to God in humble submission as our first priority, He can then impart to us, what we absolutely need, so that we are most useful in those things He has given us to do.
#LifeChurch #FreshSoil #LivingSacrifice #Blessed
|Sunday||10:30 - 12:00|
Worship Location: 44190 Waxpool Road Suite 152 Ashburn, VA 20147
Sundays at 10:15am
Pastor, author, joyous husband of Lidia Jackie Loynaz Utzig, father and radio show host. To listen to recent podcasts please visit http://ahopm.weebly.com
ELDMI’s mission is to teach, train, develop, equip, disciple and send out Apostolic Ambassadors functioning in practical ministry.
Telugu Christian Fellowship Church in VA
3C is a non-denominational Christian church , with locations reaching around the world! Excited to be in the DMV at our new location in Dulles, VA! We welcome anyone and everyone to come join us! Contact us for more details!
Our desire is that everyone - whether they enter our doors or not - would discover the sacredness of their own story, celebrate their spirituality, and fully enjoy an everyday life with God.
We meet on Sunday's at Trailside Middle School in Ashburn, VA - 20325 Claiborne Parkway Ashburn, VA 20147.
Una Misión al servicio de Dios
Ordinary People Serving Our Extraordinary God. Sunday Worship: 10AM at The Zoe Center, 44675 Cape Ct, Bldg 130, Ashburn, VA 20147