Mountain Valley Baptist Association partners with churches in our area to help further their ministry.
Montosa Camp Meeting
We are still planning Camp Meeting this year! The dates are July 22nd-26th. This is a great time for you to bring your family for a time of spiritual recharge, and fellowship with other believers. We will be implementing sanitation precautions throughout the camp. Please let us know if you are planning to come.
For more information visit our website!
Safe options to choose from...
9:30AM, Inside/Outside Worship for Older Families
11:00AM, Inside/Outside Worship for Younger Families
3510 US HWY 82 in Mayhill, NM
SAVE THE DATE: JOIN SOUTHERN BAPTISTS ON JULY 19 IN A DAY OF SERVICE
As churches navigate the challenges of reopening, many are also considering how they can serve their communities in greater ways this summer. Mark your calendars for Sunday, July 19, and stay tuned for more information on how your church can join Southern Baptists across the nation for a special day of service as we meet needs and change lives around the world.
First Baptist Church, Cloudcroft
By Pastor Kyle, Alamogordo
namb.net Replant Blog What I Learned from Reopening Our Church Kyle Bueermann06.02.20 This past Sunday, May 31, marked the second week the church I serve as Pastor, First Baptist Church of Alamogordo, New Mexico, was able to meet in-person since the COVID-19 crisis hit New Mexico in mid-March. Much has been....
First Baptist Church of Tularosa
We are living in turbulent times, but we don't have to be like a ship tossed around by every wave of fear or hostility being thrown our way. Instead, we can remain anchored and steady by the great virtues of I Corinthians 13:13: faith, hope, and love.
Join us for our Wednesday Bible Study as we dive into how to display these three great principles and show the world a faith that can change history. Our Wednesday Study is here: https://fccdl.in/ne10w3a8aH
By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was made from things that are not visible.
Hebrews 11:3 CSB
On Saturday, three of our girls were outside playing in the water, one was reading, my wife was cleaning, and I was writing. We put all of that on pause to come to the TV in the hopes we would see the SpaceX shuttle launch.
And we did!
It seemed as if the further the shuttle got from the earth, the closer our jaws got to the floor. The images were stunning, awe-inspiring, and majestic. And God made all our eyes were seeing...and it only took Him six days!
In a few words over six days, God flung every planet into motion, every star in the sky, and set their course from His throne in heaven.
Here in the mountains, we have an unvarnished view of His creative masterpiece. Each morning at 2:30 AM, the sight of the stars does a far better job at waking me up than my coffee. It just gets me going!
A few hours later, as God paints a work of art with another sunrise, that feeling deepens. By the afternoon, as I see the mountains that encircle us, it stops me in my tracks.
When I stop, which is not that easy for someone that seems to go 100mph 7 days a week, I thank God for placing us in this paradise. Take some time to look around, beloved, at what God created, and know that He who created the heavens, created you, and loves you deeply.
"God, the beauty around us is jaw-dropping. Let me not lose the wonder that You who created all of it, created me, and loves me."
1. Read Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 40:22, and Psalm 19.
2. Take a walk if you are able and take in God's handiwork.
3. Tell at least three people that God loves them.
Outdoor services have been amazing, but it’s getting HOT outside so we will be moving indoors this week. Service will start at 10:30am!!! Looking forward to worshiping with you!
Thank you Jessica Wall with Olive Tree Photography for all the great pictures
The crew is getting ready for worship this coming Sunday!!! Outdoor service has been great but I can’t wait for this coming Sunday to gather back inside!!
Bethel Baptist Church Alamogordo
Bethel will have one more week of online services this Sunday, May 24. Then we will be meeting in person again! A letter was sent out Monday to our Bethel families with the plans for reopening. If you have any questions, please let us know!
Pastor Dan in Tularosa!
gobnm.com TULAROSA (BNM) - A Tularosa pastor recently found a unique way to meet the needs of his congregation in light of social distancing guidelines and regulations. On March 29th and
gobnm.com ALBUQUERQUE (BNM) - In January 2020, the BCNM launched a Planter Portal for pastors looking to plant a new church, giving them the ability to plant their church through the
bpnews.net When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Linwood Baptist Church closed down, seemingly for good. But a revitalization plan and some help from NAMB and other churches has brought new life.
Supply Baptist Church
Monday morning chuckle.
(I wish I had thought of this! 😂)
**Added after original post**
[Disclaimer: This is social distancing humor. If you come to our church during non-covid 19 measures you can sit wherever you would like. You will be warmly greeted and welcome. This is humor to explain the tape and keep people in the social distance mindset.]
Jesus loves you and so do we!!
First Baptist Church of Tularosa
First Baptist Tulie is excited to announce our Summer Tailgate Worship Services!
At FBC Tularosa, our mission is to “Love, Grow, Serve, and Give…Together.” The desire of our Church Council was to ensure that our entire church family can continue meeting together, as this reflects our church mission. We want to continue Loving God and Loving Our Neighbors... Together.
Beginning on Sunday, May 24, we will launch our Summer Tailgate Worship Services, which is part of our Church Reopening Plan - Phase 1! You can read the details of our Phase 1 plan here: https://tinyurl.com/y6vm7qhj
You won't want to miss these exciting Summer Tailgate Worship Services, as we take advantage of the beautiful summer weather and enter a season of worship that none of us will soon forget! Invite a friend, and we'll see you on Sunday at 10!
Today is the National Day of Prayer for VBS. Though it may look at little different this year, VBS is the largest evangelistic outreach for most churches. Here are some ways you can pray for VBS today:
1. Ask for God's blessing over your VBS, whether that is in your home, neighborhood, or church building.
2. Pray for leaders and volunteers. VBS is a lot of work, and this year leaders are being extra-creative in unprecedented circumstances. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be at work in and through them.
3. Pray for the children and families in your church and community that will attend. Ask God to begin preparing their hearts today.
4. Pray for those who will share and those who need to hear the Gospel.
5. Pray for churches around the world who will hold VBS this year. Pray for God's kingdom to be expanded.
We're thanking God in advance for the lives that will be changed through VBS in 2020.
WGCA 88.5 FM THE MIX
gobnm.com SANTA FE (BNM) - During a Wednesday, May 13 press conference and another one on Friday, May 15, New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham announced a limited reopening of houses
9marks.org This global lockdown affects us all differently. We live under widely varying regulations in different countries or even in different counties within the same country. But there are some things you can pray for your pastor—regardless of his circumstance.
First Baptist Church Ruidoso
Update May 19, 2020----FBC Ruidoso----Guidelines for Re-opening
Since the governor has increased our capacity from 10% to 25% , we have room for up to 100 people in our worship center. We will do our best to accommodate whoever comes for worship. What can you expect? See the following guidelines:
· If you are hesitant or nervous in the least bit about coming, then please stay home and continue to worship online with us. If you have a medical issue that makes you more vulnerable, please stay home and tune in online. Your safety and protection are important to us. On a similar note, if you are sick or feverish, please remain home until you completely recover.
· If you are burning with a desire to worship “in person” and are completely comfortable with the risks, then come worship at 10:45 am.
· Be aware that if we fill to capacity in the worship center, then we will have to direct you to overflow (possible parking lot worship time and yes, I know that is not the same).
· We know this is not ideal so we ask you to be patient with us as we try to maintain our Christian witness and do what is asked of us right now.
I believe the following guidelines will provide the proper environment for our returnees. What can you expect as you return to the church building?
· We will continue social distancing by seating people every other row (families can sit together). We also have overflow areas in the coffee area and out in the mall where we can hold more people. We will also have another overflow area in the youth room. Families with small children can escape to the Parlor area if needed (it will be set up with live streaming and as a kid friendly area.) All these areas will be limited in capacity too. Our last resort is worship in the parking lot (via your personal cellphones or audio streaming from the church building.)
· We will not practice our regular greetings (hand shaking, hugging, holy kissing?) at this current time (we all have different levels of sensitivity toward this pandemic, let us yield our preferences to those who are still sensitive. As believers we must be willing to heed Paul’s advice to “be all things to all people”---yielding our personal preferences to minister the gospel to others.)
· We will take extra precautions with sanitation stations in the rear of the worship center and throughout the mall area (coffee bar, welcome desk, etc…). We will also provide extra cleaning on bathrooms, door handles, and common touch areas. Tissue boxes are placed throughout the worship center and mall area.
· We are encouraging the use of face masks for safety at the governor’s request. The Pastor and others will not be using facemasks while on stage.
· Offering plates will not be passed but plates will be held in back during the exit times (and we have the offering box beside the stairwell going to the children’s ministry area.)
· Greeters will be asked not to hug or shake hands (just for the time being)
· We will not have nursery or kid’s worship for the next few weeks. We will evaluate regularly and update you when we decide to re-start our nursery and kid’s worship. Until then, know that you and your kids are welcome to come sit as a family in corporate worship. We love our kids!
· Our on campus life groups will still not meet in person for the coming weeks (off campus groups will decide when they are comfortable meeting again.) We will continue our zoom meetings and re-introduce Life Groups into the picture at a later time.
We will continue to livestream our services on our website @ www.firstruidoso.com/messages and our First Baptist Ruidoso page. Past services can also be viewed on these pages. We will regularly evaluate as we move into the month of June and make changes prayerfully and responsibly.
If there is any question that you have been exposed to this virus, please use good judgement before coming to church. We encourage you to help us protect our county from a potential outbreak. We are blessed to have you as a part of our church family.
Stay connected to us through our page, Website, Email, and texting. If you don’t currently receive texts from us, please type the word “Connect” to 575-376-9717. You will receive a text response. Follow its instructions.
Thank you for patience during this time of distancing. What a great church family we have! Our family reunion will happen before we know it. Until then, let us take some intentional steps to protect each other and re-open as safely as possible.
Missing my church family but praying for you!
Back Row Radio
Back when BackRowRadio.com first launched, and before we started making our own programming, we featured the amazingly popular "Not Another Baptist Podcast", which has interviewed a countless number of people who are driving ministry in our culture!
Now, we are beyond excited to announce that hosts (and pastors) Matt Henslee & Kyle Bueermann will be returning to Back Row Radio with a short weekly devotional - "Not Another Bible Study" - airing every Tuesday & Thursday during the 10am (ET) hour of our morning show. (It will also play randomly throughout the week.)
Soon, we will also be adding these short devos to a podcast feed you will be able to subscribe to just in case you miss them on our station.
We can't tell you how excited we are to have these guys back on the Back Row!
Bethel Baptist Church Alamogordo
Well, we made it through April! Thank God for His grace that sustains us! Bethel will continue live-streaming services this Sunday at 10:00 am. We’re working on a plan for when we can meet in person again. Hopefully soon, Lord willing. Keep praying and we hope you can join us this Sunday!
gobnm.com ARTESIA (BNM) – West Main Baptist Church, Artesia, took action to restore water service at 23 homes in its community. Its local newspaper reported the action as the city halted
FBC Cloudcroft Kids
First Baptist Church, Cloudcroft
He guys, I hope you will join me Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 8am for Java and Jesus, a morning devotional here on Facebook Live.
First Baptist Church, Cloudcroft
|Monday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 12:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 12:00|
Current Youth is the student ministry of Christ Community Church that is the movement toward Christ in their generation.
One Light, Many Lamps ~ "The essence of all the Prophets of God is one and the same." Baha'u'llah
Westminster Presbyterian Church is dedicated to glorifying God through obedience to the call of Christ. It is a member of the Presbyterian Church of America (PCA).
With the help of the Holy Spirit, we seek to be the Body of Christ.
“I would encourage you to not be afraid of the future. Don’t let anything that’s going on in the world, that’s happening now, slow you down in your progress in mortality.”
We're just a group of like-minded riders who enjoy getting together & "Cruisin' For Christ"! We evangelize when God gives us the opportunity and spread the WORD. Don't have a Bike? Well go get one already!
This page is to assist with Evangelism tips, ideas, etc to build God's Church. It is also to build up and edify the members and ministers of the Church.
Sunday School 945 am Sunday Service 1100 am Wednesday Service 700 pm
We refuse to sink!! Come join us for Bible study, games, and fellowship!
Sunday Worship at 9am and 11:15am CCC - Where it's about Relationship, Not religion... and where Jesus Christ is Lord!
A well-organized event of church and community volunteers showcasing a wide variety of talent, games and food.