The headquarters of both Kazo Archdeaconary and Kazo Parish. Kazo Number ONE.
Mission: Ephesians 5:15
Operating as usual
Happening now. Fare there well service of John Davis Ssemaanda.
Happening now at the Residence of now the Late John Davis Ssemaanda
may his Soul Rest in Eternal Peace
On a sad note, we have lost a pillar in our church,"Mr. John Davis Semmanda" and a father to our choir member "Wycleff Kagodo"
Burial arrangements will be communicated later on.
Labelling of the pews is done meaning we are ready for reopening this Sunday with up to 6 services each lasting utmost 1 hour.
Don't forget to #maskUp, #washHands, have temperature measured, #MaintainSocialDistancing
Re-opening of Churches slated for Sunday 4th October 2020 according to a Communication from the Bishop of Namirembe Diocese .
1. Wash and sanitise your hands before and after accessing the Church building and during the time for holy communion.
2. Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth throughout your stay at church.
3. Ushers, choir members, instrumentalists, clergy must all wear a face shield during the services.
4. Ensure that your temperature is measured using a temperature gun before accessing the Church building.
5. Ensure that you are registered in the Church register at entry detailing your name, church zone, contact and temperature.
6. Maintain social distance at all times while in church. Ushers will guide you on where to sit accordingly
7. Accept to be guided by an usher or member of the Church covid team at all times to ensure safety for all.
8. Follow the given Standard Operating Procedures given out or shown to you
9. Don't panic or cause panic when your temperature is measured and it's beyond normal. God is in control.
10. Do not carry luggage into he church building to avoid contaminating them
11. We shall use a projector to project prayer responses and hymns to minimise spread of the virus through sharing prayer books, hymn books and the like
12. Offertory giving shall be guided by the ushers, please follow their guidance. Option of Mobile Money shall also be availed.
13. There shall be a number of services ranging from 5 and above to cater for the 70 numbers given by the President and each service shall last only one hour.
14. Children not yet confirmed shall not be accepted in the church premises, let them have their prayers from home until further notice.
15. Avoid handshaking, hugging and cacooning/grouping before and after the service to minimise the spread of the virus
16. The aged, those with chronic diseases, those with high temperatures are advised to continue praying from home until further notice.
Bans of marriage
Do not comform yourselves to the standards of the world
Bans of marriage
Bans of marriage (Ebirango by'abagole)
Good morning brethren. I hope the Lord has kept everyone safe despite the challenges faced. Lock down is still on but remember Hid is still faithful.
Today, we will be sharing about Self worth. How do you value yourself? What are you supposed to do in life depending on where you are and what you are .
Don't miss at Lunch time . be blessed
Faith (how deep is your faith?)
[06/22/20] Lunch hour coming up shortly
[06/21/20] Good morning brethren. We are yet to share the word of God. Please be tuned in. May God bless you
[06/20/20] Good morning members. I hope the lord has kept u well. Wishing you a great weekend
“The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9 NLT)
Faithful people are hard to find, God is actively looking for faithful people so he can bless them
Have a blessed day
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Death has robbed us a warden in first service Harriet Kibirango aka kalismart yesterday 22/4/2020. Burial took place at Semuto village. May her soul rest in internal peace
Maundy Thursday service live
Service soon starting.
Is aholy ground where God Solves all that had failed elsewhere, Come and witness the finished works of jesus in pastor Robert Byaruhanga.
our vision is all about planting churches: we believe that planting churches is one of the best and fastest way to get people in the Kingdom of God
Brian, Shelly, Brie, Zoe, and Noah Bandelman are missionaries in East Africa. The Bandelmans are originally from Roseburg, Oregon and have lived and ministered in Uganda, East Africa since 2009.
Kampala Bible Revelation Church (KBRC) is a God's word centered Church located at Makerere 1, Mukubira Zone on sir Apollo Kaggwa Road near MBI.
To champion a Christ centered culture among the youth between the ages of 12 to 18, bringing healing to the City and the Nation.
Evangelical is an online based Christian page that helps to spread the good news of Christ our Lord to all
LDN is an ecumenical Christian fellowship.We pray, work ,study and serve others to uncover the light of God in all people,through new evangengelization.
We are the Redeemed Youth a movement of everyday young people who are living for the cause of Jesus Christ.Serving under Pastor David Bweyinda who started preaching the gospel at the age oof 5years and so shall we. To see youth revived.
We are a ministry dedicated to excellence. We are a ministry with a world vision.
THIS IS A MINISTRY THAT EMPHASIZES BIBLICAL TRUTHS
OUR VISSION IS TO MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS,MATT 28:19,20