Media And Outreach Evangelism,Loyal Harvesters, And ("awake") watchmen.welcome!
1. Almighty One – “…who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” Rev. 1:8
2. Alpha and Omega – “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” Rev. 22:13
3. Advocate – “My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.” 1 John 2:1
4. Author and Perfecter of Our Faith – “Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Heb. 12:2
5. Authority – “Jesus said, ‘All authority in heavenand on earth has been given to me.” Matt. 28:18
6. Bread of Life – “Then Jesus declared, ‘I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.’” John 6:35
7. Beloved Son of God – “And behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” Matt. 3:17
8. Bridegroom – “And Jesus said to them, “Can the wedding guests mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast.” Matt. 9:15
9. Chief Cornerstone – “The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone.” Ps. 118:22
10. Deliverer – “And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.” 1 Thess.1:10
11. Faithful and True – “I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.” Rev.19:11
12. Good Shepherd - “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” John 10:11
13. Great High Priest – “Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.” Heb. 4:14
14. Head of the Church – “And he put all things under his feet and gave him as head over all things to the church.” Eph. 1:22
15. Holy Servant – “…and grant that Your bond-servants may speak Your word with all confidence, while You extend Your hand to heal, and signs and wonders take place through the name of Your holy servant Jesus." Acts 4:29-30
16. I Am – “Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:58
17. Immanuel – “…She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel, which means 'God with us.’” Is. 7:14
18. Indescribable Gift – “Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift.” 2 Cor. 9:15
19. Judge – “…he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead.” Acts 10:42
20. King of Kings – “These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.” Rev. 17:14
21. Lamb of God – “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29
22. Light of the World – "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12
23. Lion of the Tribe of Judah – “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.” Rev. 5:5
24. Lord of All – “For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Phil. 2:9-11
25. Mediator – “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” 1 Tim. 2:5
26. Messiah – “We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ).” John 1:41
27. Mighty One – “Then you will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” Is. 60:16
28. One Who Sets Free – “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” John 8:36
29. Our Hope – “…Christ Jesus our hope.” 1 Tim. 1:1
30. Peace – “For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,” Eph. 2:14
31. Prophet – “And Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.” Mark 6:4
32. Redeemer – “And as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth.” Job 19:25
33. Risen Lord – “…that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.” 1 Cor. 15:3-4
34. Rock – “For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, and the Rock was Christ.” 1 Cor. 10:4
35. Sacrifice for Our Sins – “This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” 1 John 4:10
36. Savior – “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.” Luke 2:11
37. Son of Man – “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." Luke 19:10
38. Son of the Most High – “He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David.” Luke 1:32
39. Supreme Creator Over All – “By Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…” 1 Cor. 1:16-17
40. Resurrection and the Life – “Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.” John 11:25
41. The Door – “I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.” John 10:9
42. The Way – “Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
43. The Word – “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John 1:1
44. True Vine - "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.” John 15:1
45. Truth – “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32
46. Victorious One – “To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.” Rev. 3:21
47. – 50. Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace – “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Is. 9:6
I watched it, it was the baby who slapped the priest first. Lol the dad forcefully grabbed his child from the priest.
That (Gen25:21), Because Rebeca had no children lsaac prayed for her and the Lord answered his prayer...(!) You can ask what was lsaac waiting for all that long! and his wife suffering and ln agony of such a reproach (barrenness)!.
To those going lnto marriage do not let yo husband behind snoring when you go to pray. "you will pray for us"... say no!.There are lsues the Lord sits back and wait to hear the husband pray.
Acording to God, the man ls the head of the family.Leave him behind and he will act as a gateway for more reproaches.He should be a worshper of the Lord The Most High God.
But also work!,no camflage in "full time ministry".Best of luck
DID YOU KNOW
16 "The Law of Moses and the writings of the prophets were in effect up to the time of John the Baptist; since then the Good News about the Kingdom of God is being told, and everyone forces their way in
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 1:12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Below are some Bible verses every Christian need to Know by heart.
Deuteronomy 18:18 I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command.
46 If you had really believed Moses, you would have believed me, because he wrote about me.
16 "The Law of Moses and the writings of the prophets were in effect up to the time of John the Baptist; since then the Good News about the Kingdom of God is being told, and everyone forces their way in.
6 Jesus answered them, "How right Isaiah was when he prophesied about you! You are hypocrites, just as he wrote: 'These people, says God, honor me with their words, but their heart is really far away from me.
7 It is no use for them to worship me, because they teach human rules as though they were my laws!'
15 "If you love me, you will obey my commandments.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, who will stay with you forever.
17 He is the Spirit, who reveals the truth about God. The world cannot receive him, because it cannot see him or know him. But you know him, because he remains with you and is in you.
13 When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about God, he will lead you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own authority, but he will speak of what he hears and will tell you of things to come.
14 He will give me glory, because he will take what I say and tell it to you.
15 All that my Father has is mine; that is why I said that the Spirit will take what I give him and tell it to you.
2 Peter 1:
20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.
21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but the person who denies that Jesus is the Messiah? The person who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.
2 Corinthians 11:14 Well, no wonder! Even Satan can disguise himself to look like an angel of light!
NOTE: Don't allow Islamists to give you their private scripture interpretations. Let the quote with credible Bible scholar commentaries such as:
1. Albert Barnes,
2. Adam Clark,
3. John Gill,
4. John Darby
5. John Wesley.
Just as we use Qur'an Tafsir by:
4. Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahidi
5. Ibn Al Kathir
7. Kashf Al-Asrar
8. Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - Tafhim al-Qur'an
9. Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
Tafsir ibn Kathir for At-Taubah 9:5
فَإِذَا ٱنسَلَخَ ٱلْأَشْهُرُ ٱلْحُرُمُ فَٱقْتُلُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ وَخُذُوهُمْ وَٱحْصُرُوهُمْ وَٱقْعُدُوا۟ لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍۚ فَإِن تَابُوا۟ وَأَقَامُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَوُا۟ ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ فَخَلُّوا۟ سَبِيلَهُمْۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
This is the Ayah of the Sword
Allah said next,
فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الَاشْهُرُ الْحُرُمُ
So when the Sacred Months have passed...,
meaning, `Upon the end of the four months during which We prohibited you from fighting the idolators, and which is the grace period We gave them, then fight and kill the idolators wherever you may find them.'
Mujahid, Amr bin Shu`ayb, Muhammad bin Ishaq, Qatadah, As-Suddi and Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam said that;
the four months mentioned in this Ayah are the four-month grace period mentioned in the earlier Ayah,
فَسِيحُواْ فِي الَارْضِ أَرْبَعَةَ أَشْهُرٍ
(So travel freely for four months throughout the land).
Allah's statement next,
فَاقْتُلُواْ الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدتُّمُوهُمْ
then fight the Mushrikin wherever you find them,
means, on the earth in general, except for the Sacred Area, for Allah said,
وَلَا تُقَـتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَـتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَـتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ
And fight not with them at Al-Masjid Al-Haram, unless they fight you there. But if they attack you, then fight them. (2:191)
Allah said here,
and capture them,
executing some and keeping some as prisoners,
وَاحْصُرُوهُمْ وَاقْعُدُواْ لَهُمْ كُلَّ مَرْصَدٍ
and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush,
do not wait until you find them. Rather, seek and besiege them in their areas and forts, gather intelligence about them in the various roads and fairways so that what is made wide looks ever smaller to them. This way, they will have no choice, but to die or embrace Islam,
فَإِن تَابُواْ وَأَقَامُواْ الصَّلَةَ وَاتَوُاْ الزَّكَاةَ فَخَلُّواْ سَبِيلَهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
But if they repent and perform the Salah, and give the Zakah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq used this and other honorable Ayat as proof for fighting those who refrained from paying the Zakah.
These Ayat allowed fighting people unless, and until, they embrace Islam and implement its rulings and obligations.
Allah mentioned the most important aspects of Islam here, including what is less important. Surely, the highest elements of Islam after the Two Testimonials are the prayer, which is the right of Allah, the Exalted and Ever High, then the Zakah, which benefits the poor and needy. These are the most honorable acts that creatures perform, and this is why Allah often mentions the prayer and Zakah together.
In the Two Sahihs, it is recorded that Ibn Umar said that the Messenger of Allah said,
أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أُقَاتِلَ النَّاسَ حَتَّى يَشْهَدُوا أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَسُولُ اللهِ وَيُقِيمُوا الصَّلَةَ وَيُوْتُوا الزَّكَاة
I have been commanded to fight the people until they testify that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establish the prayer and pay the Zakah.
This honorable Ayah (9:5) was called the Ayah of the Sword, about which Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim said,
"It abrogated every agreement of peace between the Prophet and any idolator, every treaty, and every term."
Al-Awfi said that Ibn Abbas commented:
"No idolator had any more treaty or promise of safety ever since Surah Bara'ah was revealed. The four months, in addition to, all peace treaties conducted before Bara'ah was revealed and announced had ended by the tenth of the month of Rabi Al-Akhir."
get Quran App:https://goo.gl/w6rESk
DOES THE QUR'AN CALL ISA (ISLAMIST CHRIST) WORD OF ALLAH?
Surah 4. An-Nisaa
171. O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, AND HIS WORD (Capitalization mine for emphasis) which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three". Cease! (it is) better for you! Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that he should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.
WHERE MIGHT MUHAMMAD HAVE PLAGIARIZED THAT FROM WITHOUT KNOWING THE IMPLICATIONS?
1 In the beginning the Word already existed; the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 From the very beginning the Word was with God.
3 Through him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without him.
4 The Word was the source of life, and this life brought light to people.
The Lily of the valley church is located in Uganda, KAMPALA Address location: KATWE KINYORO, MALCOM X secondary school.
Emmaus Centre is a Catholic Institute for Discipleship and Evangelization found in Kasana- Luweero Diocese. It is located 55kms off Kampala on Bombo – Gulu
To be part of children's growth and development by supporting them through education to transform their lives and communities they come from.
Christian Discipleship Ministries International (CDMI) is located in Uganda, East Africa. CDMI's vision is; " To raise a revived and discipled Christian generation with a servant Father and Mother heart""To raise up a revived and discipled Christian gen..
We love to win the lost souls. We are the salt and the light of the nation-Mathew 5
Dr.Handel Leslie is an Inspirational writer,Motivitional Speaker, Transformational Leader,bringing hope and positive upliftment to people of all walks of life.
Go into all the world and Preach the good new to all creation. whoever believes and is baptized will be saved but whoever does not believe will be condmned
Networking for Holistic Development
We exist to foster the establishment of the Kingdom of God on Earth through the holistic development of Christians.
The official page for the Namirembe Diocese Youth Deprtment.