Samuel Sebuliba is a dynamic 21st Century Leader,Motivational Speaker,Preacher,Business man with a nose for Real Estate and Legal.He is currently pursuing a Law Degree at Cavendish University Uganda.
Mission: Loving God,Loving People,Changing our World
Operating as usual
Green Card Lottery: Every year the USA admits 50,000 people from around the world as citizens through the lottery.Applications open tomorrow 7th October 2020.Make sure you follow the instructions and the proper link.Good luck
Breaking: Uganda's major airport Entebbe International Airport is open as of today 1st October 2020.The borders are also open. You will only need to present a Covid free certificate done 72 hours in your country of origin.
We are open to serve you for all your real estate needs including furnished apartments, rental houses, office space,warehouses etc.We do airport pickups and provide car rental services.
Call/WhatsApp us on +256 701452846
KEY ISSUES FROM TONIGHT'S PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS ON THE COVID-19 SITUATION on 20th September 2020
1. Schools will re-open on October 15th for the
candidate classes of P-7, S-4, S-6, finalists in tertiary colleges and finalists in universities.
2. The International Airport and land borders
will now be opened for tourists, coming in and going out, provided they tested negative 72 hours before arrival in Uganda and provided the tour operators ensure that the tourists do not mix with the Ugandans. Returning Ugandans, who have negative PCR results, will be allowed to go home. The Ministry of Health will only get their addresses for follow up.
3. Restrictions on movements on border districts are hereby lifted.
4. Curfew, from 9pm to 6am, will be maintained; but for the boda bodas, their movements must always end at 6pm.
5. Places of worship, should open with the following guidelines:
a. Individual prayers or confessions with priests or counseling with the necessary SOPs.
b. Prayers and fellowships whose numbers do not exceed 70 and by observing all the other SOPs.
c. Night prayers and transnights are not allowed.
d. The regular large gatherings of prayers and preachings of Sundays and Fridays will be considered at a later stage, depending on how the disease will be evolving; but the rule of the number of 70 and not more can be used on the Fridays and Sundays.
e. There should be no Sunday School for children.
6. Open air activities of sports will re-open provided there are no spectators and the players are tested for Covid-19, 72 hours before. This test will expire in 14 days. Hence, the Sportsmen will have to repeat the test. This also applies:
a. Sportsmen and women should remember that masks should not be worn, when you are engaged in strenuous exercises.
b. With tournaments, teams should be quarantined for the whole season of the competition.
c. Indoor sports activities, including gyms, remain closed.
7. Casinos, gaming centres and cinemas remain closed.
8. Bars shall remain closed.
9. Hotels will continue operating following the SOPs agreed with the Ministry of Health.
10. Restaurants should continue to emphasize the takeaways. Indoor restaurant services should be minimized and follow the SOPs.
11. Mobile Markets, monthly cattle auction and produce markets, should remain closed as the Ministry of Health continues to develop SOPs.
12. Mass gatherings are still prohibited.
13. Our Bamasaaba grandchildren that are engaged in Imbalu in these months, have SOPs from the Ministry of Health that were agreed with the Cultural Institution. There should be no processions dancing Kadodi – that is dangerous congregating. The Security forces, especially the Police, should monitor those activities. Cases of Covid-19 have gone up in Mbale recently. They are now 107 and 5 deaths have occurred in that area.
Advisory: Are you planning to build a house in Uganda but worried about the cost? Well, with 47m-50m you can do it.Here is the break down
nilepost.co.ug Between Shs47m and 50m if with a margin of error in estimates, it is very possible to complete a house with basic finish with a kitchen and piped water in the house. Now, do you have a plot of land already? Are u scared of starting construction? You are the right person this article seems to target....
A run on the Northern bypass will give you all the chills.Have a great weekend.
Key points from President's Covid-19 address tonight.
1. A total of 110 arcades will be opened after meeting SOPs. They must have; temperature guns, social distancing, hand washing, no people in corridors (bikuubo), no traders on verandas, keep records of buyers/clients, no air conditioning, everybody put on masks, enough toilets.
2. Salons to open immediately but ensure masks for everybody, face shields for barbers/salonists, temperature guns.
3. Boda bodas will resume transporting passengers on July 27th. Besides masks, the rider must also have helmet. Passengers too wear masks. Keep records of clients. Sanitize seats.
4. Curfew now starts at 9pm, running to 5.30am. Boda bodas, however, stop at operations at 6pm.
5. Churches/mosques not open yet but work towards SOPs for opening.
6. Schools. Government will make a big decision before September. Government assessing options of supporting private school teachers. President Museveni offers Shs2b for their sacco.
7. Airport stays closed until situation abroad normalises.
I have had several inquiries about what happens to our loved ones when they die.What does it mean when i see them in my dreams?. Here below i have tried to answer these questions using the Word of God as our guide.I do not claim this to be conclusive and therefore i will be happy to learn from you as well.God bless you.
What happens to my loved one when they die?
There’s nothing in the Bible about the spirits of dead humans “staying behind” on Earth. Spirits return to God (Eccl. 12:7). Eccl 9:5 says that the dead don’t know anything (of what is happening on Earth).In Luke 16: 26 Jesus quoting Abraham says "and besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us." This confirms that the spirit of the dead is not on earth neither do they know what is going on the same earth.
Why do I keep seeing them in my dreams?
What you see then in your dreams is not your loved one but what we call familiar spirits. These are evil spirits that take on the mannerisms of dead people with an intention to take root in your life and wreck harvoc.2nd Cor 11:14 says “and no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.” In the evening of his ministry Saul engaged a sorcerer because he wanted to talk to Samuel’s spirit who was dead.Read 1 Samuel 28 and yet God had forbidden this right from the time that the children of Israel left Egypt.
What are some of the loopholes the enemy uses?
1) A lack of knowledge: Hosea 4:6.This touches your lack of knowledge in matters of the dead and also a lack of knowledge of your identity in Christ.a) That you are a new creature in Christ. 2nd Cor 5:17 b) That you are seated with Christ in the heavenly places(authority) far above all principalities,dominions,powers.Ephesians 1:21
2) Fear: Your enemy satan operates by fear but your God is far greater and He has not given (ministered to) you a spirit of fear but of power,love and a sound mind.2 Tim 1:7.You must shut this door by building your faith in God.Hebrews 11:6,Heb 10:38
3) Self pity and mourning: This is an opening for diseases because it touches the heart.Proverbs 4:23. In 2nd Samuel 12 David’s child is very ill but he quickly turns his sorrow to the Lord in prayer for the child not eating food for days.After 7 days the child dies but look at David’s attitude. 2nd Samuel 12:20 “Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed his clothes, he went into the house of the Lord and worshiped. Then he went to his own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate.Bible says in Ecclesiates 3:4 that there is a time to mourn and a time to dance.
4) Regard Not: The familiar spirits will keep knocking on your door because they want to come in and steal,kill and destroy you(John 10:10) but REGARD THEM NOT(Leviticus 19:31) by not having ANY CONVERSATION or journey with them.You must exercise your spirit to know when an evil spirit is prodding.James 4:7 says “resist the devil and he will flee”. Your greatest weapon is the Word of God( Jeremiah 23:29).
How can I be free?
1) You are already free: He whom the Son sets free is free indeed, John 8:36. Understand that the devil is prowling like a lion( he is not a lion) and he is looking to rattle you,shake u down and take away your peace.Have the understanding that you a child of God with the Spirit of God.There is freedom where the Spirit of God is.2 Cor 3:17
2) The name of Jesus Christ: Mark 16:17 says …” in my name they shall cast out devils.” You have the most powerful name….Jesus Christ.Command the devils to go and they will because that name terrifies them. It evokes power and authority.By His name we are saved and established. Your relationship with Jesus Christ gives you the realm and glory of His name.Acts 19:15
3) Speak in tongues: Mark 16:17 they shall speak with new tongues.Speaking in tongues is one way of edifying or building up your spirit man.1 Cor 14:4 An exercised spirit is a victorious spirit.
4) Armor of God: God has given us all the weapons we need to overcomes the tricks of the enemy.Read and pray through Ephesians 6:10-18, 2 Cor 10:4
5) Walk in Love: Walk in the agape love of God which is unconditional.Have the knowledge and confidence that God loves you and extend this love to other people.Read John 3:16, Romans 5:8,1 Cor 13:8, 1st John 4:18
Confession: I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.I am the righteousness of God in Christ.No weapon formed against me shall prosper.I have the mind of Christ.The blood of Jesus speaks better things in my life.Am seated with Christ in the heavenly places far above all principalities,powers and rulers.Amen
Prayer for salvation: Father i come to you today because I understand I cannot save myself.I thank you for Jesus Christ who is the payment for my sins.With my heart I receive him and with my mouth I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.From today am a new creature in Christ,my past is forgiven and behind me.Holy Spirit I submit to you in Jesus name.Amen.
DON'T BE CHEATED; A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUYING LAND IN UGANDA
Land cases have become a constant in our daily conversations with many of you. Bakita has been saving up her monies from her formal employment and now wants to invest in real estate/land. Here is some guidance we gave her, and would like to share with you too.
Before one buys land, there is need to pay attention to a step-by-step procedure to ensure that you do not buy ’air’ from one who may be fraudulently trying to do so.
Under the land laws of Uganda, every Ugandan who is capable of, can buy land. For most Ugandans, buying land is often a big ﬁnancial decision and so should be done with utmost due diligence and keenness to not fall victim to fraud.
Despite the fact that cases of fraud continue to emerge in the real estate industry, many individuals know that the safest way to buy land or any other properties in Uganda is by working with a professional real estate agency or agent. Working with agencies is very effective because it saves a lot of time and money.
Professional reals estate agents adequately take care of their client’s property search needs and provide them with thorough information. Unless you have time to make your land or property search, an agent is very ideal. An agent is that individual who will most likely be able to match you with the perfect property much faster. If you’re looking for something specific, a real estate agent should know if the land out there is fit for your needs, and he or she will work with you until its final acquisition.
After choosing your agent, you will have to view various pieces of land with him or her. Site inspection is very important. Avoid buying what you have not seen physically. Never seal a land transaction without making the initiative to visit the site. Simply do not make an office transaction basing on descriptions before satisfying yourself with a site visit.
During your site inspection, you will find out the exact location of the property, the neighbourhood and other aspects of the place that is likely to be your new home/property. Things such as the crime rate, access roads and access to social amenities can only be ascertained with a site visit.
To get more information about the site, talk to local leaders and immediate neighbours to give you their view on the status of the plot and the area at large, they can offer you helpful information.
It is advisable to make another inspection without the seller to avoid cases of compulsive purchases and get the true picture of the property. Some people can’t offer full information in the presence of the seller for fear of offending them. They feel shy to reveal some information, but they open up in their absence. It helps you to weigh your investment decision.
It is essential to open the boundaries of a plot before buying it or to at least carry out a preliminary survey for untitled land. Always use a registered surveyor of the Surveyors Registration Board (SRB) since these are the only ones permitted by the Surveyors Registration Act to sign survey reports.
Boundary opening is the process of showing the landowner where his land is, where it passes and locating the existing corner mark stones of the plot. This is done using a land title to guide the process.
Boundary opening helps to confirm whether the information on the land title is what is on the ground. It reveals the actual size of the land and it also allows one to physically view the entire land to check any encroachments. The Surveyor will also conduct a Title search for you. A survey report carries a lot of weight, note: It must be signed and bear a stamp of that registered land surveyor.
It’s advisable to engage a valuer before you make a purchase in the property market. A valuer guides you on the market value of the property and this prevents you from buying above the market price without your knowledge.
This further guide you on what bid to place for that particular property. Quite often, properties have been inflated to unrealistic values.
A valuer can rescue the situation to get you real value for your money. Information is a key factor in the property market especially property prices. Valuers have the required skills and information to attach appropriate value to property after a thorough research of the property market. They give a reliable opinion of value which helps you make an informed decision for that purchase.
Making an oﬀer for property and entering a contract for sale without knowing your legal rights can have profound ﬁnancial consequences. When you buy a property in Uganda, your rights depend largely on what’s in the contract for sale and because no two properties are the same, no two contracts will be the same either.
The contract for sale/sale agreement must clearly identify the property as well as the terms on which it’s being sold. The most common documents to attach to a contract include:
1. A letter from the Local Council Authorities where the property is situated, conﬁrming presence of the property in the locality.
2. Copies of National Identifications of the sellers
3. A copy of the property duplicate certiﬁcate of title, with the demarcated print and encumbrance pages.
4. Copies of any documents showing easements (the right of someone else to cross or use the land), rights of way, restrictions, covenants, etc.
5. Current search report from the Land Registry in the Ministry of Lands (However it is also advisable for the buyer’s Counsel/Solicitor to carry out an independent search).
Source: Barefoot lawyers
Free Harvard Courses: " Formal Education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune" Jim Rohn
In such unprecedented times you need the right frame of mind to make tough decisions that will have a lasting bearing on your future.One of those decisions is not letting your schooling interfere with your education.Some of us need to unlearn and relearn.Every second new information is coming out concerning your passion or career.The world of internet has made that possible for you to get ahead.Remember you get paid for the value you bring to every opportunity around you.
EdX(www.edx.org) is a popular online platform with over 2,500 free online courses from the World's Top Universities.These include Harvard,MIT,Cornell,Dartmouth,Princeton,Georgia Tech and University of Chicago.Courses include any field from space technology, photography,gaming, App development, to Public health.
Harvard has over 145 free courses but you can opt to pay $50-$200 for a course.Paid users get access to graded assignments,and a certificate to add to your CV.EdX also has a similar arrangement.
Here are the links to get you started
KINGDOM FIRST MINISTRIES Raising A Christ Rooted Generation.
Christ Chapel International (CCI) is an English-speaking, non-profit and non-denominational Christian fellowship that is: contemporary, charismatic, and yet conservative in her values.The core of her mission is to 'Know God's Word and Reach God's World.'
House of Prayer, Worship & God's Word for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
Youth with a vision alive 2014 a Christian faith-based mature singles organization aiming at Empowering them and making their dreams a reality as we grow
We are a movement of the GOSPEL, DISCIPLESHIP and MISSION catalyzing SPIRITUAL, SOCIAL and ECONOMIC renewal in our immediate communities, and as a result the world.
A fellowship of men from United Christian Center -Kasubi
come for the best Logos, Banners, Flyers, Business Card, Posters, Birthday messages, Graduation messages, Success cards and many fourth contact 0703196563
it was founded by members of the Kampala Church of Christ/New Testament Churches of Christ.
building a legacy of faith today, tomorrow and forever. our lord jesus is the same yesterday today and forever no one is like him and he is always with us. Let thy will be done
With God's provision through co-workers in Uganda and the USA, Pastor Joel is now caring for over 400 orphans, providing love and hope for a better future.
David's Temple Ministries is a ministry started by Pastor Robert Kasozi to minister to the hurting people across the globe.