St.Mark Kakumba Wamala church of Uganda is an Anglican church in Nansana parish, Kazo archdeaconry & in Namirembe diocese.
[06/09/20] Praise God always
Here is your Word to Command this Sunday:
VERSE: John 10: 14-15
"I am the good shepherd. As the Father knows me and I know the Father, in the same way I know my sheep and they know me."
- It is a blessing that the Lord knows us quite well for we are His.
- So he knows our needs and all our concerns.
- It is your turn now to endeavour to truly know Him.
- He knows you inside out.
- The doors of His pasture are secure and you are safe.
- He will feed and treat us when we are sick and when we are in need of anything, He will give it to us.
- Keep around Him, be with Him and in Him.
- He will not abandon you and you in turn don't abandon Him.
PRAYER: You are the good shepherd Lord. You are faithful in what You say. As You redeemed us by Your precious blood, we pray that no one is lost. You know our concerns Lord. Protect us with Your gracious rod so that in every circumstance we are secure. We pray through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Here is your word to command this morning :
Verse: Isaiah 40:8
‘The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God endures forever.’
- We live in a very dynamic world where things are always changing.
- Constant change is an ongoing and ever-increasing reality.
- In the midst of all this change, it is wonderful to hold onto something enduring.
- Hold onto the hand of the Lord your God and believe in His Word to you, my friend .
PRAYER: Everlasting God , thank You that You are my everlasting Rock and my indestructible Fortress. In You, I find my security, and in You, I can have confidence and strength in the name of Jesus . Amen.
Have a wonderful Wednesday
Here is your Word to Command this Sunday:
Verse: 1 Peter 2: 2
" Be like newborn babies, always thirsty for the pure spiritual milk, so that by drinking it you may grow up and be saved."
- Surely solid food is for those beyond baby age, prepared for them in childhood.
- Disciples may need to chew at hard stuff not baby stuff.
- The trouble is that sometimes we choose to feed only on worldly food.
- To grow up in Christ and face the challenges of life, spiritual food is a must.
- We need proper spiritual feeding to grow up.
- We are renewed by the Lord's spiritual strength and in him we grow to salvation.
- His divine mercy builds us in grace especially in difficult situations.
- "Growth" is a powerful word that encourages us because growth means progress.
- We must therefore long to grow towards achieving salvation.
PRAYER: Lord Jesus, by your divine mercy you are a source of all that we cherish towards attaining salvation. Let me always long for your spiritual food that will lead me to eternal life; in your mighty name I pray. AMEN.
Have a gorgeous Sunday.
Here is your Word to Command this Easter Monday:
Verse: Matthew 28: 8
"So they left the tomb in a hurry, afraid and yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples."
- How many people have you told about the risen Lord?
- Leave the tomb and spread the NEWS that your Jesus rose and lives.
- Lord Jesus, let me leave the tomb of fear and go out to spread your name.
- Am fortunate to have Jesus as my Saviour who directs my actions.
- Join Mary Magdalene, Peter and John and be a modern announcer of Jesus Christ.
- Often we want to leave this to others! Thank God; many of you have celebrated the GOOD news of the resurrection in your homes and communities. Alleluia!
PRAYER: Lord, with great joy I announce that you are my Master and my Saviour. I confirm my faith in you. May the Easter festive days produce in me that courage where I will never cease to praise you; at home and in my community. Set us on fire with your Spirit as we proclaim the wonder of your resurrection. In your mighty name I pray. AMEN
Have a blessed Easter Week, Alleluia!
hope for street kids ministry is the ministry that has come out to help the street kids in different ways on how to let them out of streets.
Reaching The Lost Whatever The Cost.
House of Prayer, Worship & God's Word for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ.
Bishop Christopher Nkuusi in Uganda gospel missions. Dear friends, we have a need of P.A system to carry on our missions, Any body can stand with us.
This is a page created to bring together people in Uganda that are willing to work together with the Leadership of The Faith Proclaimers Ministries.
Christ for All Nations Ministry is a church in Katale Busawula along Entebbe Road.We also have a primary school to help children who always face challenges
CHURCH OF UGANDA
GLOBAL TRUMPET CHILDREN'S MINISTRY is all about "transforming lives of children in the way of empowering them to know God and to be job creators.
Christ Centered Growth, Through Fellowship, Community Outreach, Expansion and Transformation
Jesus Is King Ministries International in Kyambogo University
TO GIVE THE BEST TO THE LIST