The Bolshoi Zlatoust is a 77m-high bell tower that formerly dominated the skyline of the city Yekaterinburg before the Russian Revolution. It was the tallest building in the Urals region.
It was destroyed in 1930 and rebuilt 80 years later.The name translates as "Great Chrysostom", a reference to the Orthodox church in the name of St. John Chrysostom, who was, along with St. Basil the Great and St. Gregory of Nazianzus, one of the most honoured Holy Fathers in Russia. This church occupied the place during the early 19th century. The bell tower was designed in 1847 by Vasily Morgan
Operating as usual