Cathedral of Our Lady of Smolensk is a Russian Orthodox cathedral in the old downtown of Ulan Ude, Russia. It is dedicated to the icon of the Theotokos, known in Greek as Hodegetria, hence the name.
Construction was begun in 1741 and was finished in 1785. During the Soviet era, the cathedral was used as an anti-religious museum. The cathedral underwent renovations after the fall of the Soviet Union.
Operating as usual