Neurossgarten Church was a Protestant church in northwestern Königsberg, Germany.HistoryThe church was approved in 1643 because of the growing size of Altstadt Church.
Construction began on 31 May 1644 in the Altstadt suburb of Neurossgarten, with its dedication by the Altstadt pastor Martin Wolder following on 5 December 1647.The choir-less hall had a wood barrel ceiling decorated with lunettes. Its 90 m copper-covered steeple, completed in 1695 at a cost of 30,000 guilders, was used as a landmark by ships. Its turret clock was added in 1697. The organ was buil
Operating as usual