The Schlosskirche or Schloßkirche was a Protestant church within Königsberg Castle in Königsberg, Germany.HistoryConstruction of the Lutheran chapel along the western side of the castle's southern wing began in 1584 under the direction of Blasius Berwart of Stuttgart.
Located on the second floor, the single-naved church featured a hall with wooden vaults, stucco, and Dutch-influenced scrollwork. The massive Moskowitersaal (Muscovite Hall) spanned the floor above. In 1594 the church was dedicated by Sebastian Artomedes, pastor of Königsberg Cathedral. Wood rot was discovered in the cellar, however, and from 1602 to 1608 the original wooden base was replaced with
Operating as usual
ЦЕНТРАЛИЗОВАННАЯ РЕЛИГИОЗНАЯ ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯ КАЛИНИНГРАДСКАЯ ЕПАРХИЯ РОССИЙСКОЙ ЦЕРКВИ ХРИСТИАН ВЕРЫ ЕВАНГЕЛЬСКОЙ ОГРН/1023900002576