The Kreuzkirche is a church in the former city district of Lomse in Königsberg, Germany, now Kaliningrad, Russia. The church was designed by architect Arthur Kickton and built between 1930 and 1933 for the evangelical community of Königsberg.
Between the two towers a monumental cross from Kadyny maiolica is situated. The church was only lightly damaged in World War II and became a garage and a factory for fishing equipment thereafter. After a fire it was decided in 1988 to use the building as a church again, now for the Kaliningrad Orthodox community. Both towers were connected to the nave again in the restoration that followed. The or
Operating as usual
ЦЕНТРАЛИЗОВАННАЯ РЕЛИГИОЗНАЯ ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯ КАЛИНИНГРАДСКАЯ ЕПАРХИЯ РОССИЙСКОЙ ЦЕРКВИ ХРИСТИАН ВЕРЫ ЕВАНГЕЛЬСКОЙ ОГРН/1023900002576