The Church of the Holy Trinity is an Anglican church in Sliema, Malta.OriginsThe land upon which the church and the adjacent Bishop's house are build was acquired by Jane Trower, the daughter of Walter Trower Bishop of Gibraltar for £1050. She intended to donate the property to the Diocese of Europe but the law did not permit an unmarried woman to make a donation exceeding £50. So her father became party to the Deed of Gift and refunded the money back to her. The church architecture is not common in Malta. The church was built to resemble an English village church. It was completed in 1844 and opened to the public. It was consecrated on April 23, 1867 by Bishop Walter Trower of Gibraltar. The Reverend Dr Thomas Burbidge was the first vicar of the church.Bishop's HouseThe building adjacent to the church is known as the Bishop's House. It was built in 1855 as a residence for the vicar. Today the house still serves the same purpose.
Званична страница Српске Православне Цркве на Малти.
News and information about Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Tas-Sliema, Malta
Jesus of Nazareth Church
A youth group aimed at enhancing friendship, includes formation and mentoring in leading to the discovery of one's proper vocation in life.