The Holy Innocents' Cemetery is a defunct cemetery in Paris that was used from the Middle Ages until the late 18th century. It was the oldest and largest cemetery in Paris and had often been used for mass graves.
It was closed because of overuse in 1780, and in 1786 the remaining corpses were exhumed and transported to the unused subterranean quarries near Montparnasse known as the Catacombs. The place Joachim-du-Bellay in the Les Halles district now covers the site of the cemetery.The cemetery took its name from the attached church of the Holy Innocents that has now also disappeared.HistorySources describ
Paroisse catholique Saint-Laurent de Paris : ensemble, être unis dans l'Amour du Christ et Le faire aimer !
RHEMA INTERNACIONAL. Un ministerio con una palabra de poder que cambiara tu vida.
Église Catholique de Paris
ÉGLISE ÉVANGÉLIQUE À PARIS
Paroisse protestante du 5, rue Roquépine, Paris 8e, France.