The Church of Saint-Merri is a parish church in Paris, located along the busy street Rue Saint Martin, on the Rive Droite . It is dedicated to the 8th-century abbot of Autun Abbey, Medericus, who came to Paris on pilgrimage and later died there in the year 700.
In 884 Medericus, in French also spelled Merry, was acclaimed patron saint of the Right Bank.HistoryThe present church was built between 1500 and 1550. The style is 16th-century Gothic, in the typical French style called flamboyant. The nave windows are work of the early 16th century, and the pulpit is by P. A. Slodtz and was made in 1753.The organ was reconstructed in 1781 by Cliquot, a famous or
Trône de Grâce, Tournelle de Dieu
Bienvenue sur la page des Jeunes Pros de la paroisse Saint Martin des Champs !! Ici vous trouverez toutes les informations sur nos activités 😉🕊 Si vous habitez pas loin de République, n'hésitez pas à venir nous voir !!