The Basilica of Saint Clotilde is a basilica church in Paris, located on the Rue Las Cases, in the area of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. It is best known for its imposing twin spires.HistoryConstruction of the church was first mooted by the Paris City Council on 16 February 1827.
It was designed by architect F. C. Gau of Cologne in a neo-Gothic style. Work began in 1846, but Gau died in 1853, and the job was continued by Théodore Ballu who completed the church in 1857. It was opened on 30 November 1857 by Cardinal Morlot. The church was declared a minor basilica by Pope Leo XIII in 1896.ArchitectureThis neo-gothic basilica is marked by its two towers 69 meters high.The int
carmes-paris.org : Cette page vise à présenter les activités des frères carmes de la Province de Paris et plus largement la spiritualité du Carmel.
Saint Jean de Montmartre est une paroisse catholique, située dans le 18e arrondissement de Paris, sur la place des Abbesses.
Apostolat & formation doctrinale !
Paroisse Notre Dame du Liban à Paris
Voici la page officielle de la communauté de Saint Merry - Centre Pastoral Halles Beaubourg