The headquarters of both Kazo Archdeaconary and Kazo Parish. Kazo Number ONE.
Mission: Ephesians 5:15
Labelling of the pews is done meaning we are ready for reopening this Sunday with up to 6 services each lasting utmost 1 hour.
Don't forget to #maskUp, #washHands, have temperature measured, #MaintainSocialDistancing
Re-opening of Churches slated for Sunday 4th October 2020 according to a Communication from the Bishop of Namirembe Diocese .
1. Wash and sanitise your hands before and after accessing the Church building and during the time for holy communion.
2. Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth throughout your stay at church.
3. Ushers, choir members, instrumentalists, clergy must all wear a face shield during the services.
4. Ensure that your temperature is measured using a temperature gun before accessing the Church building.
5. Ensure that you are registered in the Church register at entry detailing your name, church zone, contact and temperature.
6. Maintain social distance at all times while in church. Ushers will guide you on where to sit accordingly
7. Accept to be guided by an usher or member of the Church covid team at all times to ensure safety for all.
8. Follow the given Standard Operating Procedures given out or shown to you
9. Don't panic or cause panic when your temperature is measured and it's beyond normal. God is in control.
10. Do not carry luggage into he church building to avoid contaminating them
11. We shall use a projector to project prayer responses and hymns to minimise spread of the virus through sharing prayer books, hymn books and the like
12. Offertory giving shall be guided by the ushers, please follow their guidance. Option of Mobile Money shall also be availed.
13. There shall be a number of services ranging from 5 and above to cater for the 70 numbers given by the President and each service shall last only one hour.
14. Children not yet confirmed shall not be accepted in the church premises, let them have their prayers from home until further notice.
15. Avoid handshaking, hugging and cacooning/grouping before and after the service to minimise the spread of the virus
16. The aged, those with chronic diseases, those with high temperatures are advised to continue praying from home until further notice.
Good morning brethren. I hope the Lord has kept everyone safe despite the challenges faced. Lock down is still on but remember Hid is still faithful.
Today, we will be sharing about Self worth. How do you value yourself? What are you supposed to do in life depending on where you are and what you are .
Don't miss at Lunch time . be blessed
[06/22/20] Lunch hour coming up shortly
[06/21/20] Good morning brethren. We are yet to share the word of God. Please be tuned in. May God bless you
[06/20/20] Good morning members. I hope the lord has kept u well. Wishing you a great weekend
“The eyes of the Lord search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9 NLT)
Faithful people are hard to find, God is actively looking for faithful people so he can bless them
Have a blessed day
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever.
Death has robbed us a warden in first service Harriet Kibirango aka kalismart yesterday 22/4/2020. Burial took place at Semuto village. May her soul rest in internal peace
Service soon starting.
Katula Eriya final send off
1. Funeral service on Friday at 3pm at St. Luke Kazo.
2. Wake (okusuza abafiirwa) at Katula home - Mukalazi road on Friday
3.Set off for burial on Saturday at 8am.
Lubwama - Semuto road turn left on the road. going to Miginge.
4. Funeral Service at 10am in Lubwama COU
5. Burial at 4pm.
6. Transport at 10,000=
Mr. Katula is dead.
He's been the husband to the Choirs' coordinator - Mrs. ALice Katula.
Our 11 O'clock Choir has its annual Christmas Candlelit dinner Carols this Saturday 7th December 2019 at Kampala Kolping Hotel starting at 6pm
We are Redeemed Youth and Young Adults, a movement of everyday young people who are living for the cause of Jesus Christ. we are shaping culture by being inclusive, authentic & generous, leading our generation into a youth revival.
Vizazi Uganda is a Ministry that focuses on Transforming Children in Christ Through His Church. Tel: +256-772-965-388/ +256-706-769-908
To worship and express our love for God, to proclaim the gospel, to teach and train disciples (Math 28:19-20)
Vision: Shaping believers into Leaders and Leaders into Advocates of change with compassion, dignity and respect.
I founded Evangelistic Couriers Association as a means to reach over 1 BILLION people across Africa and beyond.I was born and raised in the slums of Kampala, Uganda.
This is a group of youths in Kazo Archdeaconry - Namirembe Diocese of the Church of Uganda.
We are debtors to every man to give him the gospel in the same measure in which we have received it.
House of Love is both a church and a field Ministry currently operating in Uganda. Our core values as a church is to sow true Love in the hearts of all people and Grow the faith in all saints to please God. We believe in Jesus, God and the Holy spirit.
Fulfilling dreams of young generations
Our mission is To equip the people of God for the work of the ministry,to edify the body of Christ with the gifts and callings present in every believer.
creating a divinely balanced world for all
YAYWEC's goal is to help empower girls and women who are vulnerable or at risk of vulnerability due to lack of education, early pregnancy, & domestic abuse