Salvation is by grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ alone apart from any works of the law for our justification in the eyes of God.
Operating as usual
Mark 1:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: 👉🏼REPENT👈🏼 ye, and 👉🏼BELIEVE👈🏼 the gospel.
Example of false gospel of works-based salvation:
Repent of all your sins and stay saved is to repent of breaking God's laws = trusting in keeping, following & obeying the law/Ten Commandments.
See how Lordship Salvationists and Works Salvation proponents change the definition of repentance? See how they twist that definition of biblical repentance?
The Bible never once says to repent of all your sins in order to be saved and stay saved. Not once. The point is that:
*we don't repent of all our sins in order to be saved and stay saved.
*we don’t keep the law in order to be saved and stay saved.
*we don’t obey the Ten Commandments in order to be saved and stay saved.
The Bible just says “REPENT”, which means change your mind — turn from unbelief to believing.
We just need to change our minds about our wrong beliefs and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ 💯 percent solely ALONE for the remission of all our sins and eternal life, which means put all our trust & faith in what HE did on the Cross 2,000 years ago. Salvation is not about us. It's all about HIM!
You can always tell a doctrine of devils by what puffs up man to be self righteous and wrongly takes the glory away from God. Satan loves seeing a lot of people to earn their own way to enter the eternal kingdom of God, and they are not realizing that Jesus Himself has already earned it. Sadly, THEY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THE GOSPEL.
Don't be deceived by the false gospel of works-based salvation.
The way to God The Father is very narrow and Jesus is the only one way to The Father, not all our self righteousnesses. Every other religion is teaching salvation by works. TRUE Christianity is teaching salvation by GRACE ALONE through FAITH ALONE in what JESUS did. Salvation is not based on what YOU do!
The Bible never says to:
*repent of all your sins in order to be saved and stay saved.
*turn your back away from all your sins in order to be saved and stay saved.
*stop sinning in order to be saved and stay saved.
Because they are like saying to keep the law to be saved and stay saved.
The Bible just says "REPENT," which means change your mind — TURN FROM UNBELIEF TO BELIEVING. You change your mind about your beliefs, recognize that you are a hellbound guilty unrighteous sinner incapable of saving your soul, and you just have to believe on Jesus Christ 💯 percent solely ALONE to be saved and stay saved for ALL ETERNITY. All that God The Father required from us is to believe on the One whom He has already sent and to put our full FAITH in His Son’s finished redemptive work on the Cross ALONE, not trusting in ourselves to be saved and stay saved.
If you think you must earn your salvation, then you don't believe JESUS CHRIST alone as your perfect Saviour and don’t even trust that HE
already did it all for you.
So trusting in your own self righteous works, human self efforts, religious works and good deeds to save you and keep you saved is DANGEROUSLY Satan the Devil’s best scheme ever, and he is tirelessly deceiving you into becoming too self righteous instead of believing the simple Gospel of Grace. The hypocrite Pharisees and Sadducees of OLD end up just like their father Satan, puffed up with pride to be too self righteous and went to hell. Cain puffed up with pride to be too self righteous and went to hell. Judas Iscariot puffed up with pride to be too self righteous and went to hell. Pharaoh puffed up with pride to be too self righteous and went to hell. The rich foolish man puffed up with pride to be too self righteous and went to hell. Baal worshippers puffed up with pride to be too self righteous and went to hell.
Please do not puff up with pride to be too self righteous and go to hell.
In Acts 2:38 Peter said:
Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ 👉🏼FOR👈🏼 the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
A lot of folks think that Peter was saying that we have to be baptized by water in order to have the forgiveness of sins because he said, be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ FOR the remission of sins. Notice that “FOR” can mean in order to have. But it also has another meaning, which is, “BECAUSE OF”. The Greek word for “FOR” is EIS.
In Matthew 12:41, Jesus said:
The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented 👉🏼AT👈🏼 the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
The Greek word for “AT” is also EIS. They didn't repent in order to have the preaching of Jonas. No, they repented (changed their mind) BECAUSE OF the preaching of Jonas.
So, how do we know what “FOR” means in Acts 2:38? Does it mean in order to have the forgiveness of sins or does it mean BECAUSE OF the forgiveness of sins? Well, let's study what the Bible says.
In Acts 10:43 the Bible says:
To him (Jesus Christ) give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him 👉🏼SHALL👈🏼 receive remission of sins.
This verse says that when we believe on Jesus Christ alone by believing the Gospel and TRUSTING His finished eternal redemptive work on the Cross ALONE (i.e., His sacrificial death/crucifixion, burial & bodily resurrection alone) to save us, then we are forgiven of our sins. It does NOT say that we might receive remission of sins. No, it says that we 👉🏼SHALL👈🏼 receive remission of sins. So, according to Acts 10:43, what happens if we believe on Jesus Christ alone, but are not baptized by water? Well, it says: whosoever believeth in him 👉🏼SHALL👈🏼 receive remission of sins. Whether we are baptized by water or not, if we believe on Jesus Christ alone by believing the Gospel and TRUSTING His finished eternal redemptive work on the Cross ALONE (i.e., His sacrificial death/crucifixion, burial & bodily resurrection alone) to save us, we receive the forgiveness of all our sins AND eternal salvation. Water Baptism has NOTHING to do with forgiveness of sins or being saved. It is for folks who are ALREADY SAVED.
So, now we know what “FOR” means in Acts 2:38. It's saying that when we repent of our unbelief, we are forgiven of our sins and saved from Hell by only Jesus Christ ALONE. And only the saved folks (believers) are commanded to be baptized by water BECAUSE the saved folks are ALREADY forgiven and justified (SAVED) or in other words, BECAUSE OF the forgiveness of sins. NOT TO BE forgiven. That's what Acts 2:38 is saying. It is also not saying that we receive the Holy Spirit by being baptized by water.
Notice that John 7:39 shows us how to receive the Holy Spirit:
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
And in Acts 10:47, you have people who have received the Holy Spirit (so they obviously believed on Jesus ALONE to save them), but were NOT baptized yet:
47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
In Mark 16:16, Jesus said:
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
This almost sounds like you have to be baptized by water to be saved. And if Jesus had stopped at the first half of the verse (He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved), then we would probably have to be baptized to be saved. BUT, Christ did NOT stop there. Christ also said in Mark 16:16 “but he that believeth not shall be damned”. To be damned means to go to Hell. Notice, it does NOT say “he that is baptized not shall be damned” or “he that believeth not and is baptized not shall be damned”. Jesus ONLY said “but he that BELIEVETH NOT shall be damned”.
NOWHERE in the Bible are we told that someone who is not baptized by water is damned. And NOWHERE in the Bible are we told that someone who is not baptized by water is not saved. Why did Jesus say then, “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved?” It is because a person believes. A child that believes and rides a bike shall be saved. Why? Because a child believes. So riding a bike has NOTHING to do with being saved. And he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved. Why? Because a person believes. Therefore water baptism has NOTHING to do with being saved or justified.
One more thing, BELIEVING means to believe The Gospel, that Jesus Christ is the only one eternal existing begotten unique Son of God, DIED on the Cross for all our sins past, present & future, and BODILY rose from the dead on the 3rd days and not only just that, but also TRUSTING means to trust Jesus Christ 💯 percent solely ALONE to save you by resting in
His finished eternal redemptive work on the Cross ALONE (i.e., His sacrificial death/crucifixion, burial & bodily resurrection alone)
that He WILL save you and that He WILL keep you saved at this very moment for ALL ETERNITY:
Mark 1:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Ephesians 1:12 King James Version (KJV)
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
James 2:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
[11/29/20] Unbelief is the only sin which can keep you out of the eternal kingdom of God. Unbelief can lead you straight to hell 🔥.
[11/29/20] Man’s self-righteous meritorious works deserve an eternity in hell🔥. God’s undeserving unmerited GRACE provides an eternity in heaven.
[11/29/20] The law points people to Jesus Christ. That is why it doesn't save anyone from the eternal torment of the Lake of Fire and Brimstone🔥. The law is just simply only a schoolmaster. Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved & STAY SAVED.
[11/29/20] The law makes people sin. That's why it doesn't save people. Jesus Christ is the only way to be forgiven of your sins.
10 WAYS TO SPOT ANOTHER GOSPEL/ANOTHER JESUS/ANOTHER SPIRIT
2 Corinthians 11:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Galatians 1:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Genesis 3:1 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, 👉🏼YEA, HATH GOD SAID👈🏼, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
👀 Please watch out for redefined words 👀:
* Grace- earning grace
* Repent- change our minds
The real Gospel of Jesus Christ 🆚 the
false gospel of Satan the Devil
1.) Real gospel of Jesus Christ alone will result in joy, peace, rest, comfort, redemption, cleansing, forgiveness, salvation, spiritual birth, justification, blessed assurance and provision.
* A false gospel of the Devil will give you uncertainty, fear, not rest but strife and god demanding of you.
* The message of the real Gospel is what God The Son did for you on the Cross.
➡️ Supporting verses:
- John 14:26
- 1 John 4:18 (False Gospel there is no fear in love)
* The Holy Spirit is the comforter who can supernaturally, divinely and miraculously convince the world of sins.
* We should know the right thing to do because Christ is in us.
2.) The real gospel message will point to Jesus Christ and His FINISHED COMPLETE PERFECT REDEMPTIVE WORK. Burden of sin needs to be on Jesus alone.
* A false gospel of the Devil will only point to YOU, it puts the burden of sin on YOU and the burden of your salvation upon your shoulders. But the Bible teaches that salvation is not by works of self-righteousness that we have done but according to God’s undeserving unmerited mercy (Grace) He has saved us.
➡️ Supporting verse:
* Isaiah 53:6
* Isaiah 53:11
3.) The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone is that salvation is an event. It’s a one time moment of event.
* A false gospel message makes salvation a process. It’s usually something your own doing in order to be saved and stay saved.
➡️ Supporting verse:
* Isaiah 53:11
4.) The real gospel of Jesus Christ says it’s done — IT IS FINISHED. Salvation is based only on the finished complete perfect redemptive work of Almighty God ALONE. The real gospel teaches that He purged all our sins with His own Blood atonement.
* A false gospel of the Devil will imply that there’s something you must do to save yourself from the eternal torment of hell 🔥.
* A false gospel of the Devil will not make His blood sacrifice sufficient or good enough (PAID IN FULL atonement). Example of Calvinism false election or only your past sins are forgiven.
* A false gospel of the Devil will tell you that you get salvation by grace then you will still have to keep it by trusting in your self righteous works or human self efforts or human abilities or religious works to save you.
* A false gospel of the Devil teaches that you can be justified by trusting in the law of Moses alone or the Torah alone or by the Ten Commandments alone or by Judaism alone to save you.
➡️ Supporting verses:
* Acts chapter 15
* Hebrews 10:14
* Acts 13:39
5. The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone points to Jesus’ own obedience to God The Father and to the Cross, He fulfilled the law, so when we are in Him we get His imputed and transferred Righteousness by grace through faith alone.
* A false gospel of the Devil will point to your own obedience. Example of keeping the Ten Commandments, law etc.
* What we have to do is “obey the truth obey the gospel” what does that mean? To believe on the Lord Jesus Christ alone. Put all your trust, all your belief and all your faith 100% in what Jesus Christ did for you through HIS SACRIFICIAL DEATH, BURIAL AND BODILY RESURRECTION. That’s obeying THE GOSPEL.
* Eternal life is simple a free gift 🎁 from Heaven.
➡️ Supporting verse:
* Romans 5:19
* Romans 6:17
6. The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone tells us we are righteous because God inputs Christ’s Righteousness upon us as a FREE gift.
* A false gospel of the Devil will point to your own righteousness per performance on how you live abstaining from sin.
7. The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone will have many clear verses to support it.
* False gospel of the Devil you will see a lot of parables verses in the wrong dispensations.
* You will see verses taking out of context or convoluted verses.
8. The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone will tell you that salvation is a free gift from God. For by grace through faith you are saved it is a gift by God NOT given to us by any meritorious works.
* False gospel of the Devil will tell you there are many paths or many roads to God in order to be saved and stay saved.
* A false gospel of the Devil will turn a free gift of God into a barter, trade, a deal or a wage or nothing (vain) or something you have to earn.
* If you have to do some thing to earn the gift it’s no longer grace it’s meritorious works.
* A false gospel of the Devil will tell you it’s by faith ➕ obedience oh get saved 🤦🏽♂️.
9. The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone is clear and it will have no double talk it means what it says.
* A false gospel of the Devil will be full of double talk or two forked tongues like a snake 🐍.
* Example “works won’t save you but if you don’t have the works you are not really saved”
* Or they will say “yes eternal life is a free gift but it will cost you everything”
* Or “salvation is free but count the cost”
* All that is, is double talk and confusion. That’s why the Bible tells us clearly that God is not the author of confusion and cannot lie.
10. The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone is simple because Jesus Christ is the NARROW GATE to be saved.
* A false gospel of the Devil is vague, much confusion, much damnable and much contradiction.
* A false gospel will have many “buts”
* Yeah salvation is free BUT
* Yeah you are saved by grace BUT
* Yeah eternal life is free BUT
* BUT you can live anyway you want
* BUT you can lose salvation
* Anything to take the focus off of Jesus Christ the resting the comfort
➡️ Supporting verse:
* 2 Corinthians 11:3-4
* 1 Corinthians 14:33
The real gospel of Jesus Christ alone is 1 Corinthians 15:1-58; Acts 4:12; John 3:14-18, 36 John 14:6; Acts 16:30-31; Acts 8:37; Genesis 3:15; Psalm 16:11 and many more verses etc.
If you hear anything other than the sacrificial death, burial and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ Himself, then it’s a FALSE GOSPEL from the pits of hell!
Keep your eyes on the real Author of faith, the Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ! May God bless you all! ❤️🤗
The youth ministry of Trinity Methodist Church, Nassau Bahamas
Lighthouse Fellowship Church of God is a church founded on the Word of God and stands as a beacon of light in our community and country
UPC Caribbean Ministries Global Missions, UPCI
Daughters of Light International Ministries is a Christian organization formed to assist young women and the youth of this nation in overcoming difficult life issues while directing individuals on the path that leads to Christ.
To spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, to encourage fellowman, and to keep the community updated about Faith United Missionary Baptist Church.
Manifested Power Ministries International is a church where the Holy Spirit Flows.
I'm inviting people to the Church and they can watch it on the website
Welcome to FUMBC Page. We are a Church that Love is Building. Our Worship is not just an Experience but a Lifestyle. Services Include: Sunday Divine Worship Service - 10:00am Sunday Night Service - 6:00pm First Wednesday Service - 7:00pm Prayer
Transform the lives of believers by preaching the Word of God which will equip and challenge members to live a life of purpose and faith.