We want to take the nations for Christ Jesus, preaching the Gospel with signs and wonders following, bringing life and healing to the lost, wounded, lonely
Our Vision The vision of the church is derived from Isaiah 611-3, which reads as follows “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.” Therefore our vision is to see this become a reality in our community, city, nation and the nations of the world. We want to see the lost, lonely, wounded, rejected, sick, and dying be restored to God, their Creator, through Christ Jesus His Son, via the preaching of the Word in Spirit and in Truth. We desire the total (body, soul, and spirit) healing and restoration of man back to God. As man is restored back to God we will witness communities, cities, nations being transformed by the reviving power of the Holy Spirit. Our Values:- The infallible, God inspired Word of God (The Bible) is true and influences all our activities as a ministry. We honor the Godhead (The Father, Son and Holy Spirit) by allowing the Holy Spirit free reign in our lives and ministry. We espouse a pioneering, trail blazing spirit that will enable all harvesters to break ground achieving the impossible, reviving individuals, cities, and nations, turning them to God. Integrity, teamwork, respect and dignity are pillars of the ministry. Excellence is the hallmark of the ministry and is an ingredient crucial to the fulfillment of the vision. In this regard we continuously strive to improve in all that we do. To continuously offer ministry that is pleasing to God by ensuring that all ministry teams and congregants are taught the Word of God to bring them to maturity in the spirit.
Mission: We want to take the nations for Christ Jesus, preaching the Gospel with signs and wonders following, bringing life and healing to the lost, wounded, lonely, rejected and downtrodden.
Photos from Harvest House International Brisbane's post
HHI BRISBANE – Sunday 21 June 2020
10 Disciplines of a Believer - Pastor Chapman
1 Corinthians 9:27 – “But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified”
• Discipline is the quality of being able to behave and work in a controlled way which involves obeying particular rules or standards.
• Discipline is critical in our walk of faith if we are to reach the destiny intended for us.
• Beginning a race is good but finishing it is much better.
• During a marathon some may not make it in the first 10 but they get recognition if they finish the race.
• You'll see people cheering you as if you are the first, but that will be an appreciation for the effort.
• Christianity is not a sprint or a 100 m race, it is a marathon.
• In that marathon we easily get tired, but we'll have to soldier on.
• In that marathon we face up hills but God gives us the strength.
• In that marathon we may faint but God awakens us so that we may continue with the race.
• In that marathon we face opposing forces or friction but God helps us to overcome.
• In that marathon we experience steep gradients where we easily fall but God encourages us by His Word that a righteous man can fall 7 times and still rise up again.
• In all that we do, it calls for discipline and determination.
• When the finishing line seem to be far away, God keeps sustaining us.
• When we ask ourselves when we will ever rejoice at our accomplishments, God is saying it is well.
10 DISCIPLINES OF A BELIEVER
• This is who we are and who we are in Christ.
• True character is revealed when we are exposed to different situations.
• Ruth 3:11 – “And now, my daughter, don’t be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All the people of my town know that you [Ruth] are a woman of noble character.
• Acts 17:11 - Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
• This is our ability to take on the challenge required of us in our walk of faith.
• 2 Tim 2:15 – “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth”.
• Having the tenderness to encourage one another.
• Eph 4:32 - Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
• Isaiah 54:10 - “Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
• Having the push and drive to commit to divine things
• Prov 16:3 - Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
• May we be like Paul who was committed to the end
• 2 Tim 4:7 - I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
• This is our relationship with Christ, the source of our power/ strength.
• Jesus said in John 15:4-5 – Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me
• 5 “I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing”.
• Let’s cling to our vine, the author and perfecter of our faith.
• This is how willing we are to support the work of ministry in cash or in kind.
• Hebrews 6:10 “God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.”
• 1 Peter 4:10 - “Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.”
• We should be firm and sure of who we are and what we believe in.
• Phil 1:6 – “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus”.
• Psalms 139:13-14 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”.
• We should declare…I know who I am, seated with Christ Jesus in Heavenly places. I walk in power, I walk in miracles, I live a life of favour.
• The call to be strong and not to be weak Christians
• Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
• Mark 5:36 – “Overhearing what they said, Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just believe.”
• Perhaps Jesus is overhearing our fears and He’s saying my son my daughter, don’t be afraid, just believe.
• This refers to our firm beliefs
• Phil 4:14 - Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.
• We should not lose rhythm and tire in what we do.
• The body and spirit may get weak but the word of God encourages us.
• 1 Cor 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labour is not in vain.
• Titus 2:7-8 “In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness 8 and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us”.
• There are examples of great men in the bible started strong but their end was disastrous.
• Samson was a great Judge who was dedicated to God, a great warrior, and man of faith and exceedingly strong. Judges 14:1-20.
• But his end was disaster
• He lost dedication to God, deceived by a woman, mocked and ridiculed and lost his anointing. Judges 16:20-27
• Gideon was another example - he was chosen by God, hated idols destroying the altar of Baal, had an angelic vision and was a great deliverer. Judges 6:11-40.
• But his end was a shame
• Rejected by God, caused Israel to sin and became a stumbling stone. Judges 8:27-28
• May we remain disciplined and determined in our walk with God
• For the end of the matter is better than the beginning.
Lets tune in this Sunday for yet another profound sharing from Bishop Dr C. Nyathi, followed by a powerful discussion with our seasoned leaders, facilitated by Snr Rev Dr S. Nyathi. Be blessed!
This is the third part to the series, The Ministry of God's Word and we are looking at The keys of fellowship.
Photos from Harvest House International Brisbane's post
[05/24/20] Join us for today’s virtual service as Ps Chapman shares on the subject ‘The storm is over’. Be blessed!
Harvest House International Church
Don’t forget to have the Kids tuning in for CCM service at 10am on all our platforms.
They are Learning To Forgive.
Global Virtual Services...let’s tune in!
If you have Children 12 years and under, join us tomorrow morning for our Children’s Church Service from 10am - 10:30am.
They will be taught on Faith. Please do get them to tune in and be blessed by the word of God.
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
Acts 3:19 | NIV
A good morning to all CCMITES ALL ACROSS THE WORLD.
TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY! A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ACROSS THE WORLD.
BE BLESSED BY TODAYS SERVICE
Harvest House Int
Join us this Sunday for our Global Service as Bishop Dr Colin Nyathi shares on
“15 signs that Indicate that you are asleep As A Christian”
Like, Comment, Share & be Blessed
Harvest House Int
Let’s join all Harvesters for a Global Virtual Service with Bishop Dr C Nyathi, 4pm Australian time!
Today we’ll have a global service as Bishop Dr C Nyathi ministers to us at 8:00 am Zimbabwean time (4pm Australian time).
Join us for our Easter Service with Pastor Amos leading worship and Pastor Chapman sharing from the Word of God
Join us this evening as Bishop Dr C Nyathi takes us on with a powerful teaching on SpiritualWarfare.
"Praying with Power."
Please follow through the Prayer points after the teaching and lets pray together.
[04/05/20] Welcome to our Children’s Church
Title of sermon - Unshakeable faith
By Pastor Chapman Koga
Mark 4: 37-41 " And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. 38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, “Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?” Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?” 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”
John 4:23 - But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeks such to worship him.
⦁ We miss those days when the worshippers would lead us into the Holy of Hollies,
⦁ It's time we should be worshipping Him in Spirit and in truth, in the comfort of our homes and in our personal prayer closets.
⦁ Today I will exhort you on the subject "Unshakeable faith'
⦁ Faith is one of the basic requirements for Christians, yet its one thing most believers are lacking in this time and age.
⦁ We are living in an era when our faith is tested.
⦁ Humankind has been putting faith in intellectual capacity, in wealth and possessions, but neglecting our faith in God...the creator of heavens and earth.
⦁ Nations have spent, and continue to use billions of dollars to help fight COVID-19.
⦁ The economies of great nations have been shaken as they endeavour to curb this disease and provide basic human needs.
⦁ Yes the nations are on lock-down, everything is on halt, people losing income, but our faith in God should not be shaken.
⦁ In fact, these challenges should make our faith much stronger.
Examples of Faith in Action
1) Job - when he literally lost everything
⦁ Job was a man of faith, he was indeed a giant of faith.
⦁ Even when his wife wanted to accelerate his death by advising him to curse God and die, he remained focused.
⦁ Job 2:9 "Then his wife said to him, “Do you still hold fast to your integrity? Curse God and die!
⦁ Job had lost everything...his wealth and possessions and his children, but he remained focused and a giant of faith.
⦁ The bible says there was a great restoration that followed and was blessed with the most beautiful daughters that ever lived on earth.
⦁ That was faith that moved mountains
⦁ What is you level of faith when storms of life comes
⦁ When troubles and pestilences befall us do we crumble, lose hope and join the world in anguish?
⦁ Some people are asking, where our God is in this storm that has wrecked the whole world?
⦁ His silence doesn't mean he's absent, He is a sovereign God!
2) Jesus and the disciples in the boat (Mark 4:35-41)
⦁ The disciples were asking themselves where is God when they were in the middle of the storm.
⦁ They thought they were perishing, despite having Jesus with them in the boat...whom they thought cared less.
⦁ Having Jesus in us/with us doesn't mean storms will not come.
⦁ He might just be testing your faith or rather waiting for you to call upon Him.
⦁ The bible records it was a great storm, which was then followed by a great calm.
⦁ When God reveals Himself, our great challenges will soon be turned to great joy.
⦁ Jesus said and is still saying...“Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith
⦁ All we need is to sit back, isolate ourselves, wash hands, relax and proclaim the goodness of the Lord.
3) Stephen - when he was being martyred
⦁ May we have the faith of Stephen despite being surrounded by great cloud of accusers and persecutors"
⦁ Acts 7:56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God".
⦁ He was operating at a higher dimension of Faith
⦁ With our unshakeable faith, may we see 'Open Heavens' this season, as we see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Father.
4) King Jehoshaphat - when facing a major battle
⦁ In 2 Chronicles 20, we see King Jehoshaphat facing a major battle which was practically impossible in the natural.
⦁ But God said you will not fight this battle, only their praise and faith enabled them to win the battle.
⦁ Brethren, we need to be man and women of unshakeable faith.
⦁ May we remain 'Unshakeable' in our Faith is these current circumstances.
⦁ Lets keep the faith and stay blessed, Amen!
Dear Saints, just to update you on the COVID-19, and the steps that we are taking as a church. Keep safe and stay blessed!
|Tuesday||18:30 - 19:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 12:00|
Join us for our weekly Sunday online service at 9:00am via Facebook Live. We are a C3 Church located in East Brisbane, Australia. Discover faith, hope + love through knowing Jesus.
Welcome to St Paul’s Anglican Christian community, East Brisbane... A small Church with a big heart. You're welcome to our Sunday worship at 8am.